PO Now - Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor’s Version)

7 minutes ago, Leprekon said:

Well there’s a green and pink cd cover not released so there will be 2 more to come. 

https://imgur.com/a/Z4snxsh

And I definitely didn't learn my lesson because I'm sure all 4 will be widely available at retail for cheaper than what I just paid. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Do they really have a different set of plates with a bonus song for the Target one?  If so, that makes this one most desirable

5 minutes ago, xgrantx said:

Do they really have a different set of plates with a bonus song for the Target one?  If so, that makes this one most desirable

It really does seem odd they would do that. I believe she's done Target exclusives in the past where the bonus tracks were just digital, right?

1 hour ago, xgrantx said:

Yeah, until she releases signed versions of this. It is all building. Each variant seems a little more special, so fans can justify buying yet another copy of the same album to never spin.

On 9/6/2023 at 4:31 PM, jhulud said:

What's with the Abercrombie & Fitch Hollister style cover art on these "limited alternate" variants? Anyone else notice that?

There's a theory on the subreddit that it's because 1989 was first played to Karlie Kloss on a tripe down the PCH. It ties around to the whole Gaylor theory. Jesus I spend too much time on Reddit.