PO: Thursday - War All The Time (20th Anniversary Edition)

Rip

6 minutes ago, cautionthieves said:

Man, this has been an expensive morning. Instantly grabbed this and the Thrice 'Artist' variant, then the Misery Signals EP a few hours later.

Oh damn, didn't even know Misery Signals are putting out that EP. 

Hopefully next year we get Of Malice and the Magnum Heart reprint for it's anniversary...

3 minutes ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

Oh damn, didn't even know Misery Signals are putting out that EP. 

Hopefully next year we get Of Malice and the Magnum Heart reprint for it's anniversary...

I really hope so. They've had nothing but trouble trying to get licenses from Warner for the first three albums.

2 hours ago, cautionthieves said:

All three have been pressed on vinyl in the past? I have the OG Malice press and the Mirrors/Controller double set.

Ohhh I just did a quick search on discogs and only saw the CD versions until I went down further and saw the box sets under Compilations......lol yeah that price....we need a rerelease. 

Edited by FEN1XD0WN

4 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

So the band apparently didn’t know anything about the WATT reissue. Haven’t seen the artwork nor heard the remaster. So that’s… lame to say the least. 

That sucks. Still not going to cancel my order because it sounds like business as usual if the label owns the rights. Still sucks though.