so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

^ I have that one too, I got it signed because I did the goodwill guest list. They had a giclee that was the same design as the screen printed ones, too so I grabbed that at the last show and got them all to sign it. I will miss that band so much.

Me too. Tom told me that they're taking a year off and will do some writing and stuff in that time. They announced when they played in Boston that they will still be in the area seeing as were both in the Northeast, then at the last two shows they said they would be around NJ and again said around the Northeast area. They'll definitely still be around. I read that Tom hinted to someone about some BOTAR stuff happening... so that will be fucking awesome. 

Argh, just spent a ton of loot on this one (comes framed w/ UV glass though).  Story behind this one is that Robert Downey Jr. is apparently a big fan of Bask and wanted to have some of his artwork setup in Tony Stark's home in Iron Man 3.  This was one of the pieces used (maybe you'll recognize it?). Downey Jr. then took all his pieces used for the film and brought them back to hang in the new home he had recently purchased.

I saw this one a couple weeks ago hanging in a local framers shop while on a wine stroll and decided then that I needed to own this as Morton's salt is a Chicago staple and I love this image.

Bask - When It Rains It Pours /75

1xRun_Bask_When-it-Rains-it-Pours_Web012

Shit man. I totally forgot about Bask. I remember seeing that print years ago on his site!

I've always really liked it, glad you got a copy. Brings me back.

Yeah, the one on his site that you saw was an original he created in 2004.  That has long been sold.  He finally did an actual print run for this in May of this year.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.  I'll post actual pics of mine when it arrives.

I didn't buy it but this is totally awesome and so worth it's $15 price tag.  This was a gallery for popular films done as movie posters in foreign languages.  Gallery was called "Native Tongue"

Still onsale here:

http://phoneboothgallery.com/pbg/detail?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_47&products_id=959&artist=&num_prod=33

Jay Shaw - Rosemary's Baby

JayShaw-RosemarysBaby.jpg

Where did you grab the two budai posters? Havent seen those before.

first one was a show my band played booked by a friend in my hometown, free art/music all day fest.  budai had prints made up.

the one you quoted is a print he made for a show that i booked with i adapt from iceland and co-promoted with another guy who was doing a show for ultra dolphin, who I dont think showed up?  there werent that many made up

first one was a show my band played booked by a friend in my hometown, free art/music all day fest. budai had prints made up.

the one you quoted is a print he made for a show that i booked with i adapt from iceland and co-promoted with another guy who was doing a show for ultra dolphin, who I dont think showed up? there werent that many made up

Thats cool. I dont remember that show at roboto. Must have been a while ago since brain handle hasnt been playing for a while now.

Thats cool. I dont remember that show at roboto. Must have been a while ago since brain handle hasnt been playing for a while now.

Thursday April 4, 2007

@ the Mr. Roboto Project

Die Young

I ADAPT

Ultradolphins

Path to Misery

Brain Handle

7pm SHARP, $8/7(sorry about the $, but they're from FUCKING ICELAND and there are two other bands)

flyer soon, and hopefully a lil ol budai poster if he's still interested)

*edit, to be honest, I didnt do this show, I did an I adapt show a week earlier with modern life is war, hedges did this show in pittsburgh, I helped promote it though.  they played pittsburgh twice in a span of 10 days, it was really interesting/awesome