Drive Soundtrack?

I work at a restaurant and just happened to take a break at the right moment got lucky. I never get a chance at the posters and always have to use the secondary market if there is something I really want. People know that with Mondo for the most part at least with the posters you are almost guaranteed to double your money. So people strictly buy to flip. Not a bad racket if you can do it. It just sucks that the inflation is so high on something that cost usually 50 bones.

Guest tms2787

I had Notifications from Mondo on Facebook set to "On" and their Tweets sent to my phone but I slept (litterly) on the release and I missed out, I wanted this so damn bad and have been waiting since they first announced it. I hope I don't have to settle for that picture disc.

Guest deathbydrums

Those of us who held out for the Mondo release are looking a bit silly right now. Or at least that is how I feel.

Especially since I missed it. :/

Would trade a clear Poltergeist for a pink Drive. Pleeeeeeze.

Slept like a bitch and missed this like a bitch.  Had a friend who was manning his phone this morning, but the record went up and sold out while he was in the shower and then heading for class.  Pretty bummed.  Anyone grab some extras in hopes of scoring a pink copy?  I'll settle for anything other than picture disc.  Picking up a copy "at my local record store" isn't an option, down the line, since I have zero within reasonable driving distances.  Will Amazon be carrying copies?  Or are we looking at brick & mortar shops exclusively?

Yeah, the Bluths can do their chicken impressions all they want....   I already felt the wrath of SWMBO after spending 30 quid on Poltergeist earlier this month.  Lesson learnt.

I figure, wait till next month and see if it shows up at any UK retailers, like the other Mondos have.  Then nab one.

There is no doubt that Other Music in NYC near my office will get some of these. I'm not taking pre-orders but when these start hitting retail stores I will be open to buying them out and sharing them with the board. 

If I read the Mondo update on the sell-out correctly, this is a one-time pressing so I imagine they will disappear from retail locations as well fairly quickly.