Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

I should be around Friday at 3 to grab this I'll try to grab an extra 2-3 if I can obviously. Just pay me shipping plus cost and we're good. I've helped a ton of people on here so let me know if anyone wants a reference or two.

No reference needed, if you're able to help out I'm forever grateful. I've been hooking people up with West Coast Tour Presses lately so you can see my feedback to know I'm a team player too if needed.

Looks like shipping for this is going to be $7.50, just a heads up.

Already mentioned this a couple pages ago, but thanks for bringing it back up. And if you want to buy more than one it's an additional $3.50 per record. At least that's how it was when I checked yesterday.

I guess it could be worse. We could live in Europe or Australia. Like someone said after I posted about this, I should be grateful that I live where I do. But still, that doesn't make it okay to charge almost twice as much as normal shipping. I'm sure those wanting this in Europe and Australia wouldn't be too pleased if they got charged $25 or $30 for shipping instead of $15.

If anyone can grab me one of these, I would trade a test pressing for an etr release depending which you had in mine.

Pm if you anyone can grab an extra

I'm going to have three computers set up with three different operators and I am going to try to nab two on each order. you'll be on my list!