Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

I bought a copy of Teenage Bottleorcket - Live in 06 off of some dude on eBay about a month ago now. Took him a week to ship it out, it's been three weeks and it still isn't here yet. He has only sold two things on eBay (1 positive feedback, 1 negative). If I don't end up getting the LP in another week, I'll be posting his username + name up on here. 

I bought a copy of Teenage Bottleorcket - Live in 06 off of some dude on eBay about a month ago now. Took him a week to ship it out, it's been three weeks and it still isn't here yet. He has only sold two things on eBay (1 positive feedback, 1 negative). If I don't end up getting the LP in another week, I'll be posting his username + name up on here. 

So, I tried to look for his personal/home phone number online yesterday, but couldn't find one, so I found out where he worked and decided to call him. I was very polite, stated who I was and asked if he had shipped my record out yet. After I told him who I was he seemed very surprised and said "How did you find my work number?" and chuckled. When I asked him if he had shipped the record out yet he told me that he hadn't, but was getting his girlfriend to bring it to him on his lunch break. I was pretty speechless and bummed out to hear that he hadn't sent it out yet. After we got off the phone I decided to send him a message via eBay and ask if he could please just refund me my money because I no longer had any interest in dealing with him. I gave him 24 hours to either reply or refund me my money and failed to do either, so I opened up a paypal claim tonight. 

Name: Noah Mastin

City: Philadelphia, PA (I won't post his address because I wouldn't want someone posting mine on here)

Pop Punk Message Boards: Dr. Doom 

eBay Account: twotalkingbees 

Did anyone else get the message from davin0 about putting his SDRE/Circa split on eBay after throwing a huge fit in his FS/FT thread because people weren't offering enough, after saying he wasn't expecting "crazy eBay prices" and denying that he was going to put it on eBay? Which was followed by, "The record isn't for sell anymore. Too much criticism and complaint so I'm keeping the record. Thanks."

"Hey I thought I would let you know that I put the record up on eBay because there is a record I need money for. Starting at $.99.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

Take a look if you want. Thanks anyways."

What a tool.

Did anyone else get the message from davin0 about putting his SDRE/Circa split on eBay after throwing a huge fit in his FS/FT thread because people weren't offering enough, after saying he wasn't expecting "crazy eBay prices" and denying that he was going to put it on eBay? Which was followed by, "The record isn't for sell anymore. Too much criticism and complaint so I'm keeping the record. Thanks."

"Hey I thought I would let you know that I put the record up on eBay because there is a record I need money for. Starting at $.99.[/size]

What a tool.

9 dollar shipping is reasonable.

Awful seller is MovieMars they are a marketplace seller for Barnes and Noble,they had some cheap LPs, but basically they charge me $9 to ship 3 single records via DHL... wtf who even uses DHL?? Anyways, the records have been sitting in Kentucky for over a week so I finally emailed MM and all they could tell me was that they shipped. I then opened a Payapal claim and hopefully will win. Their response to the case when questioned by Paypal was that they shipped my package through UPS, and they gave a tracking number that's not even recognized by UPS...Awful seller

"Hey I thought I would let you know that I put the record up on eBay because there is a record I need money for. Starting at $.99.

What a tool.

Ugh. Fuck that dude. I was watching that thread for a bit, what a douche.

EDIT: davin0, not you.

EDIT 2: Ha! It's ended already, he must have taken it down. Nice $11.25 shipping.

Ugh. Fuck that dude. I was watching that thread for a bit, what a douche.

EDIT: davin0, not you.

EDIT 2: Ha! It's ended already, he must have taken it down. Nice $11.25 shipping.

Yeah, he's complaining on his profile that people are downvoting him for "trying to sell a record" and that he doesn't want people to not trust him. Why the hell would we trust him when he blatantly started lying right out of the gate?

What a tool.

He took it down he's weird.

Remember this guy??

Well he messages me again after I left him feedback. You could only leave positive feedback as a seller so I left positive but saying not to sell or buy from him and he threatens people. So he messages me this:

TY 4 THE EXTRA POSITIVE & U RUINED YOUR CHANCE AT ME CHANGING YOUR FEED BACK YOU HAVE 5 REQUESTS TO CHANGE FB PER YEAR. BET U DIDNT KNOW THAT WELL YOU PLAYED YOURSELF BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE CHANGED IT BUT NOW YOU WILL NEVER BE 100% AGAIN LOL O AND I SAW YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH SHIPPING BEFORE. YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LIED TO ME THATS WHAT BURNED YOU. I CANT STAND A LIER IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST YOU WOULDNT HAVE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM NOW ITS STUCK LIKE GLUE!! YOU ARENT VERY GOOD AT RUNNING A BUSINESS YOU GOT MED SCHOOL TO BACK U THANK GOD 4 THAT RIGHT? HAVE A NICE CAREAR!!!!! KLOWN!!

I want to write back hahaha

No clue who this dude is but he is probably in the top 5 tools I've ever seen in the "vinyl game" hah. Geesh, what a fucking moron.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey so I just bought a couple tapes from dkelly41 and I had asked when he was gonna ship it out and he had said about 2 weeks ago, I have since messaged him 2/3 more times and he hasn't read/responded to them. But his profile says he's been online pretty much every day. Thinking about filing a claim.

Hey so I just bought a couple tapes from dkelly41 and I had asked when he was gonna ship it out and he had said about 2 weeks ago, I have since messaged him 2/3 more times and he hasn't read/responded to them. But his profile says he's been online pretty much every day. Thinking about filing a claim.

His profile also says that he's a jerk... ;)

You really should be (see his YMAEWK release).

Just got my record today from adamrfox two weeks after finally filing a claim. Yes I got my record, but it was such a hassle and I am honestly surprised that I got it. 

My YMAEK didn't turn up after 44 days. Filed a claim against him on the very last day and surpringsly it got sent straight away after that. Paypal can be a god send at times. Seemed ok to deal with via email but I sort of got the impression he had no intention of sending it out unless you file a claim.

discogs username "moonloop2" from UK, 100% feedback, sent two records to him and here is the flake's response:

From discogs private message:

[cite]On 06/24/14, 02:32AM, moonloop2 wrote:[/cite]
Hi don. I'm fuming here!! I have to pay a customs charge of £28 to collect your package!!! What a joke. Probably not your fault but why am I liable for this? I think I will let the 21 days expire and it will be sent back to you. I cannot afford these charges and refuse to pay. Presuming you may not want to reimburse me I will contact discogs and find out my rights. A couple of weeks ago I had to pay £16 for another record from the states. I'm so mad. What do you think?

What do I think? paraphrased indirectly in my reply: you're an idiot and a lunatic, possibly a scammer, acknowledging the package arrived but didn't learn a lesson about YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S CUSTOM LAWS the previous time...

Flake.

avoid like the plague.

"moonloop2"

discogs username "moonloop2" from UK, 100% feedback, sent two records to him and here is the flake's response:

From discogs private message:

Hi don. I'm fuming here!! I have to pay a customs charge of £28 to collect your package!!! What a joke. Probably not your fault but why am I liable for this? I think I will let the 21 days expire and it will be sent back to you. I cannot afford these charges and refuse to pay. Presuming you may not want to reimburse me I will contact discogs and find out my rights. A couple of weeks ago I had to pay £16 for another record from the states. I'm so mad. What do you think?

What do I think? paraphrased indirectly in my reply: you're an idiot and a lunatic, possibly a scammer, acknowledging the package arrived but didn't learn a lesson about YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S CUSTOM LAWS the previous time...

Flake.

avoid like the plague.

"moonloop2"

This same thing happened to me. I played it calm and asked to have the dude show me the customs receipt. Never heard from him again.