Recently Viewing

Watched World on a Wire Part 1 the other day but forgot my Hulu plus free trial was expiring so I couldn't watch Part 2 the next day. Oops. Might just pay the $8 to see how many Criterion films I can watch in a month.

Cool to see a scifi film from the 70s tackle the whole "reality inside a computer" thing.

Finished season 2 of Friday Night Lights earlier. I still like it but I think season 1 was much better. I'm curious as to where the show goes after the main characters graduate.

Two things that stick out at me so far watching this show.

1. Crucifictorious melts faces

2. I would do unspeakable things to Mrs. Taylor. MILF

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I have an extremely sentimental connection with The Office (US).  I started watching that show every Thursday night starting in grade 7.  Now I'm 20, and have probably seen every episode 10+ times.  The episode when Michael left was the closest I have ever come to tearing up during a movie/TV show.  

Also, In Bruges is a great fucking movie.

I recently started Futurama as well. For some reason I had dismissed it before but god damn it, it's really funny. They do such a great job of satirizing the 21st century.

I watched most of The Other F Word a few weeks ago but stopped early. Meant to finish it but I haven't gotten around to it. I don't like that the guy from Pennywise is featured so much - I don't identify him as or associate him with punk rock.

I also started House of Cards. I'm very impressed so far.

I recently started Futurama as well. For some reason I had dismissed it before but god damn it, it's really funny. They do such a great job of satirizing the 21st century.

I watched most of The Other F Word a few weeks ago but stopped early. Meant to finish it but I haven't gotten around to it. I don't like that the guy from Pennywise is featured so much - I don't identify him as or associate him with punk rock.

I also started House of Cards. I'm very impressed so far.

The story with the guy from pennywise was dumb. They seemed to add more drama to the whole doc because of the turmoil with him and his band. If it wasnt for that they probably would not have focuesed on him. I liked lars friedricksen and tim mcilrath alot more and would have preferred them as the main people.

Enemy

The ending scared the shit out of me and I have no idea what to make of it.

I'm in the same boat.  I liked it quite a bit, but I didn't really get it.  I even watched the beginning again to see if it would click.   I like this theory about it a lot. http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/03/14/enemy_movie_ending_explained_the_meaning_of_the_jake_gyllenhaal_and_denis.html I'm going to have to rewatch it though.