$100. I guess in the grand scheme of things, there are members of VC that have spent way more than that on a single record. But it's a first for me.

I still haven't gone over $50 including shipping and I'm proud of myself for it haha

once I get a real job and actually have money to spare I'm sure I'll pass the 50 dollar mark though

$100. I guess in the grand scheme of things, there are members of VC that have spent way more than that on a single record. But it's a first for me.

i threw $270 at Garage Inc White 6Lp Box earlier this year....then sold it for that much......now buying another for $130

but its 6LP i suppose

probably wouldnt hesitate to put $150ish twrds a Red TAA youngbloods or Northlane Discoveries Nebula 

my dad drinks black coffee, he fuckin hates it he says, but needs it in the morning. 

i have a hard time with coffee. i can only do a mocha frappe w/ peppermint from starbucks .... :mellow:  

It's kind of an acquired taste. I like coffee with sugar and cream usually, but there wasn't anything to stir it with today, so I said fuck it and drank it black

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic