I have graduate school around the corner, so there's still plenty of time for me to have mental/emotional breakdowns in public places.

I feel the grass is always greener for careers. I think it's a mindset to have, instead of a "good job". Even people who have dream jobs are likely to hate them if they're not in the right mindset. Same goes for people who have shit jobs. They can love them, if only they have the correct perspective and tenacious wherewithal.

I definitely agree ! I used to completely despise my job and all it did was drain me to be so negative. Now I'm just focusing on graduating and being optimistic on the future. The present sucks and my job sucks but it could be worse and I'm glad they pay for a good portion of my tuition.

How does floss rip, and get stuck in between my teeth?! The whole purpose of it is to get stuff out of your teeth. This is really uncomfortable. I tried more floss, but it just pushed it further into my gum.

Didn't think I was gonna like 'em...but s'mOreos are the shit.

Dude, so good and I think they're even better without milk, either that or I leave it in milk too long and the tastes fades away. Sucks they make the limited flavors in smaller packets though. I've gone through about three... Not alone though.. Share with another dude with the munchies and game over

Now that supreme Court has ruled in favor of same sex marriage.. Maybe now the natural healing herb will be next...

They need to make it legal everywhere. I purchased weed through a drive thru window yesterday in Washington. I was telling my mom about it and blew her mind. I do love the PNW.

They need to make it legal everywhere. I purchased weed through a drive thru window yesterday in Washington. I was telling my mom about it and blew her mind. I do love the PNW.

Blame your pharma lobbyists.  

A group called "First Church of Cannabis" is going to challenge my state's religious freedom law that takes affect July 1st.   They have bought a church, and plan to light up.  The group is recognized as being tax exempt.  The guy that started it is incredibly clever.

Indianapolis prosecutors and police had a meeting yesterday to determine how they will be handling the religious service.  It should be pretty interesting to see them arrest people that aren't causing a problem.  I have a feeling that there will be a few hundred people or so outside, blockade style, protecting the church.

I've posted about this in the past, but more bands have been announced so I'll check again.

there is a local music festival by me that focus' on Americana/Folk/College Rock bands.  It's mostly emerging artists who are big in their region and getting bigger nationally.  If you have a few minutes if any of you feel like taking a run through the list and let me know if you see anything I really neeed to check out.

http://mileofmusic.com/artists/     (you can click on listing view to make all bands show up on one page)

I'm bored out of my mind sitting here just thinking about my finger hurting so I could use the distraction of checking out some more bands.  Or if anyone knows of something good on netflix that is lesser known that I should watch let me know.  I just tore through Bobs Burgers again.  I'll maybe start up a Trek again if I can't find something new.

Man do I love sitting at the doctors office for 2 hours, and only see him for 5 minutes of the time.

I don't get how I can be one of maybe two or three people waiting at the doctor's office, yet it can still take forever to see them. The last time I was at the doctor's office, I was given one of those buzzer things they give you at restaurants when you're waiting for a table.

Two hours is a real long time though, what a drag.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic