Oceanic and Panopticon are what's up. Never got into the albums after that. I only own The Red Sea 12" for some reason though.

cause their albums are fucking expensive on vinyl, I mean $30ish bucks means you gotta really want it with my budget at least. Did you pre-order Superior?

Last two times I saw them they just didn't have shirts. They were like "Nah, that shit is a pain in the ass to carry around"

They usually have a ton of 7"s though

last time I saw them they had like 3 different shirts and a shit ton of 7" and 12" as well. I plan on catching up on what I don't have: axis split, goodtime boys split, stalwart sons split, corrections officer, I tried to make you something you would enjoy, probably superior (cause I don't want to pay shipping) and any EOAY stuff I don't have which will be nothing cause it's all OOP besides the few things I have

2 pints for $2 is a hell of a deal.

Yeah, I doubt I could pass it up, and I don't even really like ice cream all that much.

About 6 inches, pretty tame for around here.

That's not too bad, though I bet it was the wet heavy shit since it looked like it was rain before it hit. That shit is the worsr to clean up. I talked to one of our stores out there yesterday and he said he got around a foot. He is on the MA/CT border. We've been super lucky this winter here, only about 6 inches of snow all winter long. Small storm coming Monday night, but only 1-3 predicted. I'm ok with hardly any snow in NE Ohio.

EDit: I'm debating just sending in my Xbox to amazon for credit, which should get me $212-$238. Dealing with CL seems super sketchy today, lots of dumb emails. Give me plenty of credit for some records and a blu-ray player.

I got a question... I'm traveling today to Florida from Massachusetts and found a record store that I'm definitely gonna check out while I'm there. Do you think I should bring an LP mailer just in case or should I assume this store has some? I don't plan on putting records in my luggage

come prepared, some shops are weird about it for some reason

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic