Squeezing my good morning in with ten minutes to spare folks! 

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm weird but I find the sensation of being tsttooed far more pleasent than the sensation of being tickled.

I'm a heavyset guy,  but am also very boney, so I love getting tattooed in thicker muscle areas, but fuck if I can take 3-4 hours on my shins or elbows anymore 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

12 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

I want to get a new tattoo but I can't think of what I want.  I'm thinking about going big, I've just got a bunch of disconnected little ones.  I'm thinking I want to find a good artists and just get like a quarter or half sleeve in one good go.

Robocop half sleeve.

2 minutes ago, texan4life said:

It was on the verge of unbearable to me but it was on the inside of my bicep.  I want to get a sleeve of some sort and that probably wouldn't hurt as much? 

Y'know, except the inside of your upper arm and the ditch of the elbow, and the elbow itself (which wasn't so bad for me but apparently is for most people)

3 minutes ago, texan4life said:

It was on the verge of unbearable to me but it was on the inside of my bicep.  I want to get a sleeve of some sort and that probably wouldn't hurt as much? 

I have one there and everyone is like "That must have hurt!" and I'm just like. "Uhhhh...not really...not at all"

But again, I'm weird.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic