Just now, Youinreverse said:

Yes! I've been so close to pulling the trigger on an original copy of Houdini so many times. Glad these are finally ready.

You're the first person I thought of when I saw the news. So stoked for this. TMR does a great job when it comes to remastering, so I'm really excited to hear it, and finally have a copy of these albums. I'm going to see what the deal is with the color, and if I can't pick it up (not holding my breath) I'll be picking these up locally. I bet Graywhale will have these for sure.

10 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

You're the first person I thought of when I saw the news. So stoked for this. TMR does a great job when it comes to remastering, so I'm really excited to hear it, and finally have a copy of these albums. I'm going to see what the deal is with the color, and if I can't pick it up (not holding my breath) I'll be picking these up locally. I bet Graywhale will have these for sure.

Did you see that they're closing down the Bountiful location. I'm sad because they were the closest to my house, but the deals are going to be awesome. They just dropped everything down to 50% off. Once they drop it again to 70% I'll make my strike like I did when they closed the West Jordan store.

cJJap55.jpg

34 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

Did you see that they're closing down the Bountiful location. I'm sad because they were the closest to my house, but the deals are going to be awesome. They just dropped everything down to 50% off. Once they drop it again to 70% I'll make my strike like I did when they closed the West Jordan store.

cJJap55.jpg

I wish I was there for that. I got a nice handful of stuff last time. Would have gotten more if I wasn't about to move that week. I did find Scarlet on CD for $.60. Haha.

You cleaned house last time.

48 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

cJJap55.jpg

Crippled Black Phoenix :wub::wub::wub:

Know most of you don't weeb as hard as I do but a few of you may be as pumped as I am

HOLY FUCKING TITS

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/06/14/attempting-to-escape-closed-space-user-input-needed-remember-the-story-of-oneword/

(Dunno if you'll have to reenter the password to get in, but if you do it is snowwhite)

10 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning! Last day off after 5 days, boo. @THE_James_Champ will be proud that I'm seeing my first coheed show here in Myrtle Beach later this year. Will kick it with the fresh prince!

I am very proud. I got meet and greet tix for Gainesville, and I couldn't be happier. This is closest they've played to where I live in years.

4 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

@The Ghost of Randy Savage Coheed is playing Seattle on 9/13 and Portland on 9/14 with Saves The Day! Thought you might be interested.

Hrm...18 year old me is losing his shit right now! I saw Coheed come through on the IKS tour, and saw Saves the Day on the Through Being Cool tour recently. So I think I need to keep my experiences of those the way they are. I don't really love probably half of Coheed's catalogue at this point, and I can kind of take or leave anything past Stay What You Are. Thanks for the heads up though!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic