1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

They only guessed that's what mine was, since there is really no way to tell. They ruled it that after running a gambit of tests for tumors, blood clots, and all the other fun things. It was more of a "we have no clue, so here's something that sounds good."

That's what the ER doctor was saying would be done at a PCP, just a slew of tests to try to narrow it down. 

23 hours ago, texan4life said:

Sorry, just saw your comment.  No, the lightheadedness was from standing up. 

I'll tell her to mention that when she goes to a PCP.

No, no shortness of breath.

That's fucked up dude, sorry to hear that. Good luck with the job search.

It's weird that they never even mentioned vasovagal.

Thanks for the info dude

usually standing up and having lightheadedness / a dizzy spell / fainting is due to low blood sugar. something to look into. perhaps she has developed an insulin resistance since you mentioned she was sitting down eating right before it happened that 2nd time.

Show last night got crazy. Three guys were in the pit and just trying to punch people in the face as hard as they could. Guy almost knocked the shit out of me but missed. Security pulled the guy who actually hit someone shortly after aside and told him to chill the fuck out, but the dude tried to hit him too. Security guy was a big dude though so he decked the dude. The whole security team came over and dragged the guy outside kicking and screaming and fighting them the whole time. His buddies ran over and they both started trying to fight security to get their friend away from them. They ended up all being pinned down until the police got there. It took the entire security staff and a couple extra muscley bystanders to hold them down. It was fucking wild. This was all at the Chon's set, of all the bands to have gotten way out of hand. I ripped up the pit during Periphery though. They opened with Scarlet which is a jam. Didn't play my favorite track but it's obscure so I am not really surprised. Looks like they play the same set every night, but I would have killed for The Gods Must Be Crazy! .

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/periphery/2016/heaven-the-masquerade-atlanta-ga-5bfc9f08.html

23 hours ago, futures said:

usually standing up and having lightheadedness / a dizzy spell / fainting is due to low blood sugar. something to look into. perhaps she has developed an insulin resistance since you mentioned she was sitting down eating right before it happened that 2nd time.

I'll mention that. Thanks :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic