7 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Funny thing is I looked at Discogs today and there are three on there. They're all in EU though. 

There should be a list of official Murphy's laws of record collecting. As soon as you acquire a record you've been after, it's super easy to find it all of a sudden. Another big one is that you can count on albums being repressed as soon as you've spent a shitload of cash on an original.

Currently in the parking lot at a country concert with my GF. I think there are nothing but white people here, and too many girls in daisy dukes & cowboy boots. Watching people tailgating while eating Bojangles and flying the rebel flag. Strange things afoot for sure. I'm gonna have to write a study about this experience later lol

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Currently in the parking lot at a country concert with my GF. I think there are nothing but white people here, and too many girls in daisy dukes & cowboy boots. Watching people tailgating while eating Bojangles and flying the rebel flag. Strange things afoot for sure. I'm gonna have to write a study about this experience later lol

There is not a woman on this planet that could get me to go to a country concert...and that's in upstate NY. Fuck even considering that shit in the south

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

36 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

When I was on tinder there were only two things that would make me swipe left: a child in any of the pics or if I got even a whiff of "I'm a country girl!"

Living in a fairly remote area of Michigan, I can accurately say that 98% of photos of guys on Tinder around here include the wearing of camo or them holding up a dead animal.

Left swipe always.

7 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Living in a fairly remote area of Michigan, I can accurately say that 98% of photos of guys on Tinder around here include the wearing of camo or them holding up a dead animal.

Left swipe always.

I'm gonna quote myself from when Brian mentioned Slipknot:

On 6/22/2016 at 1:42 PM, DOMAN127 said:

Eww

11 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Left swipe always.

I hate everyone so it's 99% lefts. I'm on it for the laughs, and the ultra mega rare babely girl who listens to Black Flag. It's happened once. Too bad I have 0 interest in actually hanging with anyone.

Edited by Dave Grohl
words

1 hour ago, chkadea said:

Left swipe always.

Every girl I've known has a "No camo. No dead animals" tinder policy. Seems pretty legit as far as standards go.

Most of them have had "No hiking pics" as a guideline too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic