1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Will do, comes out in August. SP has been doing terrific with the reissues lately

Wonder if they'll be putting out the new Melvins album...

Also, speaking of mark up, ... I know records are bad, but they are chump change compared to the mark up on batteries. Oh god. I can't buy batteries without a piece of my soul dying a little every time.

Oh sweet, the loser edition is yellow. I'm probably going to have to grab that.

Edited by Dave Grohl

1 hour ago, Youinreverse said:

A test press of Disintegration signed by Robert Smith.

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, it was a test press of Boards of Canada's newest album. I won it from a record store when the album came out.

Before I read the hidden text my jaw dropped and I was like "dear God, Brucie's gonna flip"

Morning everyone. Woke up with my lower right jaw really tender/sore today. Not sure if it's a lymph node swelling or if I have been grinding my teeth again, but it sure makes talking on the phone at work annoying. It's a beautiful morning otherwise, and can't wait for work to end. How's everyone else today?

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning everyone. Woke up with my lower right jaw really tender/sore today. Not sure if it's a lymph node swelling or if I have been grinding my teeth again, but it sure makes talking on the phone at work annoying. It's a beautiful morning otherwise, and can't wait for work to end. How's everyone else today?

I actually slept last night. 

Groggy as hell but feeling aok

Morning fellas. That concert was "interesting" to say the least... Certainly a study in social psychology for sure. So many pasty overweight women in daisy dukes & cowboy boots... And then the flip side, tons of "not too sure if their of age" gals that certainly catch your eye with half their ass hanging out of the "short shorts" if they even have enough fabric to warrant that label... Yeti coolers and Bud Light from left to right... Scary, truly scary. But, at least I get to go see Nothing in exchange for my willingness to participate lol

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Girl I dated years ago was going through a divorce and her tension level was so high she was clenching her teeth and having really bad jaw pain, but wasn't aware of it at first so she spent the better part of three months going back and forth between the dentist and periodontist trying to get an answer before finally figuring out she just needed a guard. 

24 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I actually slept last night. 

Groggy as hell but feeling aok

You are the uber human, fueled only by lack of sleep and coffee. Carry on good sir

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

10 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Girl I dated years ago was going through a divorce and her tension level was so high she was clenching her teeth and having really bad jaw pain, but wasn't aware of it at first so she spent the better part of three months going back and forth between the dentist and periodontist trying to get an answer before finally figuring out she just needed a guard.

My dentist told me to get one years ago, but they are expensive and the cheap ones you buy at a store can be uncomfortable. I don't always grind my teeth, just when I'm really stressed I guess. It sucks.

Edit: I just found a super clean Thorens TD160 between here and Cleveland. Waiting on the shop to give me a price on it/see if they want to trade it for my HK table. I'd be quite happy if they would do a 1 for 1 trade.

Edited by Thomas³

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic