Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Will almost definitely get this to replay the first two. Still haven't played infinite yet.

Infinite is fucking fantastic. A little different since it's outside, so the colors are brighter, but the story is on par with the first two. I think you'd really enjoy it. Great part is that you get all three games, and all of the DLC for all three for $60. I'm so sold. That will last me so long, especially since I have gotten platinum in all of them. Time to do that all over. Fuck. I am so damn stoked. That'll hold me over till Last Guardian finally comes out.

9 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Infinite is fucking fantastic. A little different since it's outside, so the colors are brighter, but the story is on par with the first two. I think you'd really enjoy it. Great part is that you get all three games, and all of the DLC for all three for $60. I'm so sold. That will last me so long, especially since I have gotten platinum in all of them. Time to do that all over. Fuck. I am so damn stoked. That'll hold me over till Last Guardian finally comes out.

You got that annoying trophy in the first game, where you had to beat it on the hardest mode without using the save stations (forget their name)?

30 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

The toughest thing for me as far as buying them is knowing I could grab infinite for 360 for like $10-15. DLC is great and all...but I rarely play it for any game

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

The toughest thing for me as far as buying them is knowing I could grab infinite for 360 for like $10-15. DLC is great and all...but I rarely play it for any game

36 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Just a heads up, guy at gamestop yesterday told me that they're running a B2G1 on used Fri/Sat/Sun if you want to snag some stuff. 

4 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Happy Thursday all you cuties!

Today I'm going to be an aunt and I'm so excited :D I get to meet my nephew!! Ahhhh!!! 

How is everyone's day going? :)

congrats!!!! I love being an Uncle, all the fun but with very little responsibility. Great mix!

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

Woah, the college (CCU) that is 10 mins from my house just won the college baseball world series. its crazy because on paper, they shouldnt have even been in the finals, but to actually win it, crazy. and that 9th inning was a nail biter. This place is going nuts

32 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Woah, the college (CCU) that is 10 mins from my house just won the college baseball world series. its crazy because on paper, they shouldnt have even been in the finals, but to actually win it, crazy. and that 9th inning was a nail biter. This place is going nuts

That is awesome. I've been watching their progress on the news every night and saw they got rained out last night, so good for them for winning today. First trip to the CWS and playing in bigger fields than normal against much higher ranked teams certainly make for a reason to hold their heads high

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic