The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Wasn't harping. I was pointing out that it wasn't a "record" speed. I'm always happy when I can get them in fast. But every other order I have takes forever. And like I said some posts back, that Jurassic Park fiasco is the only one I see fit for complaining. That would've sucked!

No i got you. Wasnt attacking. They handled JP terribly,part of it out of their hands, mostly not.

So ComicCon registration came and went... I don't want to see any bitching from you nerds who feel entitled to someone from the boards earning their spots in line, with their hard earned money waiting in line for registration AND in the physical chaotic atmosphere of the con crying about a limited edition glow in the dark superhero 7" piece of shit snippet song of some show that I probably used to watch back in the 90s. quit ruining my fucking childhood shows with your pitter patter about some fucking dude selling a 7" from comic con that originally probably sold for 14$ and he decides to jack up the price after leaving the event. get your own damn Comic Con tickets, or get a fucking grip!

:)

So ComicCon registration came and went... I don't want to see any bitching from you nerds who feel entitled to someone from the boards earning their spots in line, with their hard earned money waiting in line for registration AND in the physical chaotic atmosphere of the con crying about a limited edition glow in the dark superhero 7" piece of shit snippet song of some show that I probably used to watch back in the 90s. quit ruining my fucking childhood shows with your pitter patter about some fucking dude selling a 7" from comic con that originally probably sold for 14$ and he decides to jack up the price after leaving the event. get your own damn Comic Con tickets, or get a fucking grip!

I didn't even try, my gf was too late on her registration so I had to pass sadly..

*slow clap*

I had the opportunity to buy tickets today but then my wife's member ID wasn't working but mine was. Turns out she never confirmed her account in the email. What the hell?! So because of that I wasn't allowed to just buy myself a ticket. We've never been so she was mad that I was trying to go without her. I really hope there's no cool mondo stuff there that I want. :/

I had the opportunity to buy tickets today but then my wife's member ID wasn't working but mine was. Turns out she never confirmed her account in the email. What the hell?! So because of that I wasn't allowed to just buy myself a ticket. We've never been so she was mad that I was trying to go without her. I really hope there's no cool mondo stuff there that I want. :/

chandler-whip-o.gif

Got my tickets....!! But I am sure Ill get down votes and trolled regardless of what I do.....

Mondo's been pretty silent in terms of what's next? What are we hoping for now? Alien? Inception? The Guest?

Got my tickets....!! But I am sure Ill get down votes and trolled regardless of what I do.....

Seriously you got comic con tix. We could have all said congrats and moved on but now we're gonna make fun of you for crying that you feel oppressed.