The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

yeah they never ship in order which i thought was weird. Rooks you already know you gotta be patient with mondo stuff. They have thousands of orders to fill from TLOU to Little Mikey. Always worth the wait.

Nah, I totally get that. I know to expect this, and that I will be fine with the wait once in hand. But, still I'd be way happier accepting the "worth the wait" viewpoint if others didn't have it in hand. Or if at the very least they shipped out in anything resembling a proper order. Considering I had my order in within 15 seconds of the PO because I sat here refreshing for an hour before hand. Some schmoe who ordered an hour after me is probably spinning it happily while he shoots some clickers right now.

Mmm nope, that's why they continue to get away with terrible pre-order and shipping policies, because everyone just lets them get away with it because the art looks cool lol.

I'm going to stop posting about it, at the risk of sounding "mad" and being criticized on the internet. But, by saying it's inane or doesn't matter you're just making them think it's okay :\

Anyway, carry on. Can't wait to update when my shipping info comes and every time it reaches a new post office!

I grabbed it from here: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18528339/robocop-soundtrack-music-by-basil-poledouris

Price still sucks but free shipping. & I gotta say, I don't say this about many dudes, but Robocop's package is just fantastic.

The gatefold card stock is some of the best/heavy duty i've seen. Jay Shaw Did a killer job, got mine from Milan