The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just couldn't pull the trigger because of the artwork. Individuals just look so much better IMO. Oh well.

I felt that way too, but the more I debated the more I liked the box set artwork. I like the dates on the back and how vibrant the contrast is between the dark/neon colors. I don't know.

no kidding. everyone was looking to score after missing out on the pepsi perfect.

HAHA! YES! i was planning on getting both that and this boxset anyway. but after pepsi fucked it, i was sure as shit not going to miss the box. 

I'm debating now if i want to preorder the individual releases now or wait. hmmmm

yea, I was sold on the individuals because of the artwork, but then I didn't like the clear/blue splatter, so I went back to the box set after i saw the colors for that and really looked at the artwork, and the artwork is actually pretty cool. the details are what made it for me, there is a different item in the passenger seat for all 3 releases, and even the tires on the car (or lack there of) are different on the artwork. so im stoked I sacked up and decided to get the box set.