The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

New JP variant is kind of underwhelming :/

https://instagram.com/p/3uRe1_RGCq/?taken-by=mondotees

Definitely less impressive, but I'd buy it.

I agree, I wonder if it's because the dilo variant is just so cool. But I need a copy so...

If anyone is going to this show and can grab me one please PM me, can paypal money ASAP..

I would like to put my name on this list also. I'd love you long time.

I'll definetly take a copy of the Jurassic Park Vinyl as well if anyone gets extras if there is no way to order this online that is. I just want to own a copy of this that's not black. Thanks! I am also still looking for someone with a copy of the Mondo Hannibal Soundtrack Vinyl I would be FOREVER and ever grateful if someone had a copy that would be willing to sell/trade to me. Pretty please anyone!? Thank you to anyone that even attempts to help me get the Hannibal Vinyl I'd really appreciate it!

those batman prints are amazing looking I got on the mondo site just as everything was put up but I didn't have money on a card so I couldn't get anything I would have got a batman, daredevil and BTTF print maybe Godzilla. I already have the Back To The Future III Print and the original Julie Newmar Catwoman variant print from years ago which looks amazing might consider selling it so I can have money for all the cool stuff that I've missed lately.

2 hunnie for that hellboy is steep but still awesome to admire...in other news, got my Hannibal today but it's being held for father's days. Still excited even though I got to wait almost 2 weeks.

You lucky, lucky man I am super jealous! Maybe I'll come across a copy someone is willing to sell/trade sometime this year lol. I hope you enjoy your sweet fathers day present when you get it dude!