The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

The white marble Phantasm was sold out within 15 minutes of being put up, although there were less quantities available than this release.

True dat, even though 1000 would have took longer. Mondo has been killing it lately. Word is these are on hand and should ship by EOD of tomorrow.

If this is limited to 1000 their system is not projecting that. I just added 30 million dollars worth of this release to my cart with no issue.

I can confirm that 1,000 were for sale. We had a setting checked that allows products to sell past their inventory - because what happens during these sales is people try adding all of the stock to their cart and it causes problems with inventory (people can't actually buy when people are carting inventory to figure out how many are left) 

I can confirm that 1,000 were for sale. We had a setting checked that allows products to sell past their inventory - because what happens during these sales is people try adding all of the stock to their cart and it causes problems with inventory (people can't actually buy when people are carting inventory to figure out how many are left) 

You da man, Mo.

Hannibal is a fantastic show just can't see myself listening to the music separately. I think it fits the context of the show but might be a bit boring to listen to on it's own. If that makes sense.

yeah, i thought about it and decided i would only spin this while murdering someone. but, i don't murder anyone.

When I barbecue with friends, I will play this.

barbecue human flesh?

edit: human