The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I don't think so, not sure since tetsuo got it for me. BTTF3 is Mond-060. If the others are Mond-060 as well then it should be a set. 

BTTF3 is 2xLP and is MOND-060. I am assuming that 1 and 2 will be 058 and 059, respectively. They will probably be individual issues unless Mondo does a 6xLP set which isn't completely out of the question. If anyone has BBTF1 and 2 test presses they should see if what number they are!!! If they all say 060 then, yes, it will be a set.

I can't find any info on the last few pages, so please allow me the question what's going on with that Twin Peaks release?

Is it a reissue? Or mere repress of the score? I would definitely like both of those things.

Aren't the two things you just asked...the same thing? They're reissuing the Twin Peaks score with new artwork (Olly Moss) and Fire Walk With Me as well at some point. It's the only reason I even come into this thread.

Aren't the two things you just asked...the same thing? They're reissuing the Twin Peaks score with new artwork (Olly Moss) and Fire Walk With Me as well at some point. It's the only reason I even come into this thread.

The original releases of the first season soundtrack and movie soundtrack have Julee Cruise, Jimmy Scott and Thought Gang songs on them. There'd be a difference between reissuing the old soundtracks and releasing the scores (with all of the tracks that weren't on the original releases).

BTTF3 is 2xLP and is MOND-060. I am assuming that 1 and 2 will be 058 and 059, respectively. They will probably be individual issues unless Mondo does a 6xLP set which isn't completely out of the question. If anyone has BBTF1 and 2 test presses they should see if what number they are!!! If they all say 060 then, yes, it will be a set.

Nice! I don't care either way. If anyone knows dhbloomfield on IG they got BTTF1. I think stl_ben might have gotten BTTF2.

Death Waltz is going to kill that Twin Peaks release. The Beyond they just did looked sweet.

Also, if anyone went to the Batman screening and is looking to unload their print hit me up. 

Nice! I don't care either way. If anyone knows dhbloomfield on IG they got BTTF1. I think stl_ben might have gotten BTTF2.

Death Waltz is going to kill that Twin Peaks release. The Beyond they just did looked sweet.

Also, if anyone went to the Batman screening and is looking to unload their print hit me up. 

I want to know how the Halloween print looked that was at the screening!

I want to know how the Halloween print looked that was at the screening!

I think it looks sweet Edmiston did it and his prints are great. There's a few up on Ebay that's the only reason I know what it looks like. I'd love to get it if I had that kind of money I'd also love that Batman 1989 Screening Print it looks so awesome.

What are the sides labeled as? If all the movies are 060, number 3 shouldn't have sides A-D, right? They should be I-L (if 1 and 2 are 2xLP as well).