The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I actually got PMLevine a test press which is numbered 060. It is one of the BTTF TPs, but I don't know which one. And yes, they were $100.

Tetsuo came through big time on this one! I am still shitting my pants. I never owned a test from Mondo, so this completes my collection if you count Mond-000. This is definitely not going on eBay.

IMG_0353_zpseowzmrtk.jpg

For the record I contacted someone offline to help them out I just can't handle more than that. So trying to do my part but others need to offer too.

FWIW I asked Mo yesterday and he's sure copies of Black Swan and AOD will make it online. Assuming the same holds for the Morricone LP. Not sure about Batman or Mad Max since those are technically Mondocon exclusives.

Yeah, I've got hundreds of dollars worth of free shit to give someone for their help and so far its been :crickets:

Hey dude, I really don't care one way or the other, but do you think the reason nobody wants to help you has something to do with this?

In this thread, duh. And who are you again? Must be new to this tard thread. Get out while you still can!

Go fuck yourself crybaby.

Much more productive to bump this thread whining about people arguing.

Ok cool, we get it. Now go back to leaching off this message board for your personal financial benefit. FYI, I know you don't need my help but only noobs flip records. Print flipping is where the big boys hang out and where the serious money can be made.

Then put me on ignore you little crybaby bitch. All you do is whine about me picking on you, I tell you I'm putting you on ignore, then you continue to take shots at me after the constant whining about burying the hatchet between us.

You have 2 options here. I'll make it real simple for your little crybaby ass because you already had what you wanted but you just couldn't resist yourself, so...

A. Ignore my existence on here entirely, or...

B. I take you off my ignore list and I become your worst nightmare on here again.

Comprende?

And you want to accuse me of being VC's biggest hypocrite? LULZ.

Oh and there was no argument about drop time. I'm right so there's no argument to be had. Sometimes people that are hard headed need to be repeatedly told things in order for them to understand. I don't want people to be given bunk information. Lord knows you're probably using my tips to help your flipper business anyways, so in that regard, you're welcome.

Looks like you've chosen B.

Awesome, I was hoping you would pick that. I'll take you off ignore tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you continue to whine and cry and try and play your little victim card, figured I was doing you a favor but it appears that really wasn't what you wanted.

Also when you left this board and while you were posting here weren't you just talking a bunch of shit on this place over at EB? Just curious. EDIT: looks like you started a fight with a bunch of people in a phish thread over there and called everyone a retard and got banned? It would explain why you're back here, I suppose.

Hey dude, I really don't care one way or the other, but do you think the reason nobody wants to help you has something to do with this?

Also when you left this board and while you were posting here weren't you just talking a bunch of shit on this place over at EB? Just curious. EDIT: looks like you started a fight with a bunch of people in a phish thread over there and called everyone a retard and got banned? It would explain why you're back here, I suppose.

Oh i love when people start investigating other people.

giphy.gif