PO: My Bloody Valentine - New Album 180 gram

2lp just means 2x a chance of something being wrong and any scratches occuring that many more times per minute. 23 minute sides are perfectly fine. i'd be more angry if i got a 2lp that had two songs per side.

Ok that's fine if you feel that way but what if having 2 LPs allowed it to be spun at 45 rpm? That was basically my main point of emphasis anyways. Also, many would disagree (myself included) that cramming as much music as possible onto 1 side of a record is ever a good thing.

Just so we're clear, Ive never said this pressing doesnt sound good. Ive always maintained it could be better, which I think most will find hard to argue.

You can find an adequate explanation on record time lengths here.

http://www.urpressing.com/FAQ.php

Got my LP in the mail yesterday. I was expecting a bigger box but yeah, the LP was loose inside of it but it arrived in pristine condition.

The combo LP + CD + lossless files ended up at a fair price, I mean, if I had to order it from US we'd be talking about a $26 shipping to begin with.

And they could have designed a sturdier gatefold, I agree. Only downside of the whole deal.

Beautiful music, great artwork.

Ok that's fine if you feel that way but what if having 2 LPs allowed it to be spun at 45 rpm? That was basically my main point of emphasis anyways. Also, many would disagree (myself included) that cramming as much music as possible onto 1 side of a record is ever a good thing.

Just so we're clear, Ive never said this pressing doesnt sound good. Ive always maintained it could be better, which I think most will find hard to argue.

You can find an adequate explanation on record time lengths here.

http://www.urpressing.com/FAQ.php

You're arguing with a guy who works for Gotta Groove, FYI.