THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Guest user420

Tacking on stupidity to my first description. Got a pretty shitty trifecta going on there eh 420?

Pat yourself on the back, buddy. You've had a big day.

Guest user420

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Whine, whine, whine. That's all the last few pages are. Everyone give it a rest.

malestudent15Man Suits & tokimedo

Let it go already. I'm not the guy with the masters and anyone who assumes so simply because of my posts isn't cut out for intelligent work. Plain and simple. Troll? In this situation, perhaps. Go ahead and keep on crying. I will keep on laughing.

Now have yourselves a good time at day care, children.

Mrrom, I don't even know what that record is but the fact that you were trying to get the tape to restore something would have made me volunteer to act as intermediary. You set a real max bid, I place the bid on my legit ebay, and then sell it to you when I get it. Whole situation just sounds too wonky to do that now but maybe. I mean, dude is selling it. I don't have to promise not to resell it once my hands are on it.

But yeah, it's been clearly stated but money order for anything online is clown shoes. The only time I was ever ripped off was this way (I was like 14 at the time. Sometimes you pay for lessons learned).

No one who doesn't use ebay as a storefront for their main business claims the income on their taxes. Maybe Ned Flanders would.

I once had a customer on ebay offer to money order me $1000 for a diamond ring. She won the item and tried to pay via echeck twice, but they kept bouncing. I spoke to her over the phone (sounded like a sweet, young redneck chick.) She WU'd me $1000 cash. Luckily for her, I'm not a scumbag and sent her the item. I educated her to never do this again haha.

Or even buy a ring on ebay unless it was from a VERY reputable seller. Blood diamonds, fakes, all kinds of bad stuff.

That too. I have Top Seller status on there, and included my purchase receipt in the gallery, along with screenshots of my order confirmation from original purchase, all that jazz. But still... the poor thing didn't sound too bright. However, at the end of the day, she got a $2000 ring for half price and was very pleased.

OK, time to get this thread back on track (Again) haha.

Not sure if this classifies as Crazy but:

This is supposedly a Test Pressing of Katy Perry's 'One of the Boys'

Starting bid is $49.99 no bids yet..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KATY-PERRY-Test-Pressing-180g-2-LP-Nm-One-of-the-Boys-Rare-Promo-Vinyl-/300943160853?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item46119c3615

Not to take things back off track but even while on vacation, just managed to get my hands on a bunch more masters. Nothing nearly as marketable or even as cohesive, and the licensing might be a bitch due to it not being major label stuff. I'll have my work cut out for me for sure, but I'll have to have a listen and make something of it once I'm back in the states,

In other news, I hear these new Yeezus boots are selling for a shiny penny on the bay of pigs