OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

Just got mine! each one also comes with a little sticker on the sleeve that says "original pressing presented by Earth Analog Records" in green and orange for the respective albums. It's a nice little touch.

Got mine too. Shipped via USPS Priority and based on my tracking number, it was dropped at the post office on 3/19 (this Tuesday)

Wait, you haven't listened to the album period?

Heavens no, I have the CD.  I've never been very impressed with it but I got the LP via amazon.de one time just to see if it would come... it did.  

I just finished side A... oh my god this sounds worlds better on vinyl.....That first song on side B sounds similar to (like) Linus era deftones.

Latest update:

Update, Friday, March 22…
Took me most of the week to plow through all of the shipping. Thanks for hanging in there. The last few orders from this first round of vinyl (plus any shirt, cd, or poster orders placed in past few weeks) are going out today and Monday. Since I am finally/almost caught up, I’m ready to take some more vinyl orders. So let’s do Sunday night (March 24), 7:00 in the evening, central time. As before, I will only have about 50 of each record available. Anyone who has successfully ordered one of the records is kindly asked to let others to the front of the line for that particular record. In other words, if you have already purchased an Electra, then please don’t come back and buy another. Let someone else have the opportunity. And no way to police this, but if you are purchasing just so you can resell on ebay, well, then you are a douche. Which is fine I guess.

Mofo puh-lease!!!

Pleading with people who already bought to not buy again so as to allow others to get one?!?! Like that will fuckin' curb eBay flipper scum. Riiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

No way to police it? Yeah there is. If they see that the same person has ordered the record again, cancel their fuckin' order. Boom. Done!

No way to police it? Yeah there is. If they see that the same person has ordered the record again, cancel their fuckin' order. Boom. Done!

He worded that in the sense that there's no way to police a first time buyer from flipping it on eBay. Which there really is, no way to police that. 

He worded that in the sense that there's no way to police a first time buyer from flipping it on eBay. Which there really is, no way to police that. 

Yeah, that is definitely what he meant. He already stated that he will be checking to make sure no one orders the same record twice.

I got my YPAA yesterday and I must say the jacket looks fantastic. Like brand spanking new fantastic. The record is still a bit warped, but should be playable. Probably going to spin it tonight and check that out for sure. But other than that everything looked pristine.