PO: The Appleseed Cast - Illumination Ritual

5 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

Yea. Fuck. This is where I'm at, too. Both are beautiful. I'd be on the fence about getting the Guilty of Everything variant if I hadn't just bought that one.

I went with Clear with white splatter black center ultimately. almost bought both. but just couldnt justify it hahaha

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I wish more labels would wait until records were in hand to put up orders. It makes things so much easier. Just got my shipping confirmation on this.

Graveface has been knocking it out of the park recently re: shipping times for non-club orders.  The next club shipment is going to be pretty huge, and about time for me to re-up. (thank you, Olivia, even though you don't read the boards, RG I know you do - she's a keeper!)

9 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Graveface has been knocking it out of the park recently re: shipping times for non-club orders.  The next club shipment is going to be pretty huge, and about time for me to re-up. (thank you, Olivia, even though you don't read the boards, RG I know you do - she's a keeper!)

Yeah, seeing it go out the door already is awesome. Especially when we have labels that don't even have release dates on their releases sometimes. This is only my second Graveface experience, but wow, I'm really, REALLY impressed by them.

For the 90th time: Graveface is the best label out there, best subscription ever and... Toman - Where Wolves Wear Wolf Wear is one of the most amazing works of art I've ever heard.

Sorry, I just drank a 120 Minute IPA and I'm very passionate about everything (aka drunk).

1 hour ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

For the 90th time: Graveface is the best label out there, best subscription ever and... Toman - Where Wolves Wear Wolf Wear is one of the most amazing works of art I've ever heard.

Sorry, I just drank a 120 Minute IPA and I'm very passionate about everything (aka drunk).

Let me get one of those 120 min IPAs!  Ohio's beer limit is 12% so I can't buy one here!

28 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Well, mine showed up today, but they shipped it to my old house (PayPal probably still has my old address saved). I'm gonna grab it later and try to give it a spin tonight!

Just make sure yo change your default address before you buy another record, so it doesn't happen again. I did that cause I didn't notice the new shipping formatting on PayPal's site.