jipc

Official OST and Film Score Thread

2 minutes ago, redroom said:

So I returned my liquid Carpenter like 2 months ago. 

Never heard anything back and just checked the tracking. Never delivered and it's still waiting for someone to pick it up. 

Ughghhgrrr

Same thing happened to me last year when I returned something to SB. Ben followed up and said he had the package already and he immediately sent out my new copy.

9 hours ago, redroom said:

So I returned my liquid Carpenter like 2 months ago. 

Never heard anything back and just checked the tracking. Never delivered and it's still waiting for someone to pick it up. 

Ughghhgrrr

Same with me.  The last I heard, they hadn't received the new copies.  That was about a month or so ago.  And Ben said he would keep me posted.  So I don't think they have the replacements yet and the tracking was just premature.  I was going to contact them this week.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I've wanted a LOTR release for TIME. But 5 discs seems a bit overkill for just the one movie. I don't wanna end up having to throw on fifteen discs if I want to listen to the whole thing.

Hopefully there'll be a cut-down version.

55 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Fuck YES!! I never wanted to pay 300+ dollars for the CD versions of the complete recordings, finally man, I hope they have designed great box sets for these!

Up on amazon as well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079PDFGZK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

29 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I purchased these this past weekend, so it will be a big mail week coming up for me. 

I ordered the Cyborg edition from elusivedisc as well this weekend, and it should be noted that this one is limited to /500 and elusivedisc is now out of stock.

Maybe the Cyborg edition could be found in a local indie store. 

9 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Thanks for posting... Already had ordered the green, then got a email saying it was canceled? Awaiting to hear back as to why

16 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Maybe the Cyborg edition could be found in a local indie store. 

Yeah, from my understanding (at least from the labels post) was Cyborg is available at indie retailers... that was the only link a found for it online. And I'm kinda assuming the other two are #500 as well. There is also (according to Discogs) a UK/EU variant that is "mixed color". But I can't find a direct link for that one.

17 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Holding out hope for a "Justice League Swirl" variant with all the colours.  I don't want to have to pick a favourite!

10 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Thanks for posting... Already had ordered the green, then got a email saying it was canceled? Awaiting to hear back as to why

Mine was cancelled as well - I had originally preordered the night before it went live on the site and the next day I checked the live listing (Friday the 9th) and it stated "Back Ordered." So I was worried and contacted FYE and they said it was indeed out of stock and was refunded a few hours later. Then I checked back on Sunday (the 11th) and it said "In Stock" so I tried and put it in my cart and was no longer getting the red sentence of out of stock in my basket. So I put my order in again. The only issue this time was the shipping price. When I reordered it was $8.24(!!) for standard shipping where it was $3.74 during the preorder for the same standard shipping. So, I can confirm I received a shipping notification from FYE and I am probably going to go back and try to get that $4+ difference in shipping credited. 

2 hours ago, Oilerguy said:

Holding out hope for a "Justice League Swirl" variant with all the colours.  I don't want to have to pick a favourite!

There is a "Multi-Colored" listed on Discogs that is out of Europe. 

20 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Mine was cancelled as well - I had originally preordered the night before it went live on the site and the next day I checked the live listing (Friday the 9th) and it stated "Back Ordered." So I was worried and contacted FYE and they said it was indeed out of stock and was refunded a few hours later. Then I checked back on Sunday (the 11th) and it said "In Stock" so I tried and put it in my cart and was no longer getting the red sentence of out of stock in my basket. So I put my order in again. The only issue this time was the shipping price. When I reordered it was $8.24(!!) for standard shipping where it was $3.74 during the preorder for the same standard shipping. So, I can confirm I received a shipping notification from FYE and I am probably going to go back and try to get that $4+ difference in shipping credited. 

There is a "Multi-Colored" listed on Discogs that is out of Europe. 

The "multicolored" is blue/black. Probably for Batman.

On February 11, 2018 at 8:03 PM, djghost1976 said:

Same with me.  The last I heard, they hadn't received the new copies.  That was about a month or so ago.  And Ben said he would keep me posted.  So I don't think they have the replacements yet and the tracking was just premature.  I was going to contact them this week.

On February 11, 2018 at 11:06 AM, redroom said:

I really hope this is the case. I've send him an email and I'm sure he'll get back to me asap. 

Thats weird, they sent me a replacement copy about two months ago.