Run For Cover Tests + Rarities Sale (help Ralph the Dog)

I am responding to everyone who emailed me and made an offer, so if you haven't heard back, you will (assuming you both emailed me, and made an offer).

Partially because there's a reason I am raising this money, and because I know what these are all worth, I am definitely trying to get in the ballpark of what they'd go for on ebay. I realize that's a lot of money, it's a lot of money to me too, but that's how it goes I guess. 

Either way I appreciate everyone sending offers, and I hope I can help some of you out. A bunch of stuff will be going up on ebay tomorrow. 

A bunch of people sending really low offers for records that go for $200. Making me feel like a jerk responding  :mellow:

To be fair, no one is making you do anything. If you have minimum prices in mind why don't you do some sort of starting price so we all don't waste each others time? I felt my offer was fair for the record I wanted, but since you are leaning towards ebay prices that may be the best way to go. Maybe you can make even more than you had hoped for?

I could see Colourmeinkindness, Jar, or the Seahaven tests going for $150-200 on the 'bay easily. 

The rarest seahaven record goes for around $50. There's no way a test would go for up to $150 IMO. 

Yet i'm being biast because i want a ghost test. Whatevs. Nobody ever bids on the seahaven stuff on ebay anymore.