PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Well here is the info straight from Sumerian facebook.

Sumerian Records  - all 3 EP's are included on †he album full length. 3 separate 10" colored vinyl are coming later next year.

Yes, was just getting ready to share this.  Judging by the lack of info on the 10" releases being pressed separately, I think I might just order this full length for now and cancel my other order.  I'm sure these will all be available for a decent amount of time as they are released.  I would love to see some pressing numbers/info.  Considering Sumerian is saying the 10"s are coming out LATER next year, I just don't trust hanging onto that preorder for ever.

Yeah I ordered the white set. I'm ok with all 3 ep's on 2 12". And who knows when 'later next year' might actually be for the single 10"s

oh and I think you posted right below me on the Crosses fb page Brian. What's up man! haha

Ha ha!  Yep, that's me!  Good to see a fellow VC peep doing all the investigative work.  Someone has to demand answers from these people.