Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

there a list yet of the smaller labels releases?  there's nothing really interesting to me on that list but I know (for example) Magic Bullet is releasing a Rot In Hell/Psywarfare split LP... stuff like this...

Here you go:

• Bellicose Minds - The Buzz Or Howl Sessions [10''] (Black Or Clear Vinyl, limited) A389 Recordings
  • Full Of Hell/Calm The Fire - Split [7''] (Blue Vinyl) A389 Recordings
  • Integrity - Black Heksen Rise [7''] (Green Vinyl) (limited to 500) A389 Recordings
  • Mutoid Man - Helium Head [LP] (Green Vinyl, limited to 1000) Magic Bullet 
  • Persekutor - Power Frost [7''] (Colored Vinyl, download, limited to 500) Magic Bullet
  • Rot In Hell/Psywarfare - Split [LP] (Clear And White Vinyl, download, limited to 500) Magic Bullet
  • Schematic - Color (N) Insides The Lines [2LP] (Red And Yellow Vinyl, limited to 500) Spartan
  • Sun & Sail Club - Mannequin [LP] Satin Recordings
  • X - The Masterpiece Collection [4LP] (Boxset) Porterhouse Records
  • Xiu Xiu - Nina [LP] (Limited Edition Pre-Release version on Grey & White Marbled Vinyl, download, in exclusive embossed jackets, tribute to Nina Simone) Graveface Records

What does the scene for the Black Friday version of RSD look like?  I have only experienced the standard RSD first-hand.  I am assuming (and hoping) it's not as insane.

I highly agree with dreamover.  No lines either.  Usually for RSD my local store has a line that takes about 4 hours to get through if you are at the very end when the store opens.  Black Friday the line takes less than 20 mins.

Site updated with news of Grateful Dead, Doors, Ladytron, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., QOTSA, Atlas Genius, Low/Shearwater split and updated pressing numbers on RHCP (5000), STP (3000) and many others.

I'll be grabbing that Low/Shearwater split.

I might get the QOTSA album too if the sound quality is better than the other versions of this album.