Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Fuck the sticker, I just want "Brand New The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me MOVLP791" etched all over the B-Side

4 LP box set with nothing but this etching all over every side. No music. No download. It will get just as much use on a turntable as most of the copies that are out in people's collections right now.

4 LP Box Set with Jesse Lacey spoken word saying "Brand New The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me MOVLP791" with different inflections each time for the entire duration of all 8 sides. Special 2" by 12" print of the infamous "Brand New The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me MOVLP791" sticker included with the first 100 orders.

A sticker on the jacket would suck, but luckily it doesn't affect playability ;) I had a copy of 'Porcelain' by Sparta, which were mainly promos, and those all had a sticker on the front over their name on the actual jacket; it bugged the shit out of me when I bought it, but by the time I listened to it, I couldn't have cared less. Its just cool that people can get this at cost again.

IF that shit is printed on there, thats just pure laziness right there from someone.

Did it have to do with the avatar you changed right around the same time? If so, it wasn't completely failed. Drama was at a fever pitch at that point.

haha not even sure what I was trying to do to be honest, I should get my Tawnee Stone avatar back now that you mention it, That's better.