Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

ok. so....its a red repress vinyl. im not being sarcastic here, ive just never read or looked into it...but what is the big stink about this album being repressed?

its obvi im not a fan, i just wanna know!!!

Brand New fans are a funny bunch. They're mostly overzealous and obsessive. Simple answer.

There is no big stink per se. I guess the big issue is that it's repressed by an import label and thusly costing more for the U.S. fanbase. A repress was wanted and welcomed but not at import prices.

Yeah I mean the fact that it's a Brand New album just kind of makes people go apeshit for some reason. I think it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy. People always joked about how nuts it will get when Deja or this one got repressed and so inevitably that's exactly what happens.

And I didn't read all of this thread, but that price complaint is incredibly stupid. Considering the amount of dollars people on here brag about spending on total garbage and multiple variants of one record all the time, the fact that anybody would get that pissed about a double record from Europe being $30-$45 dollars is nuts.

My older brother got a blue copy? idk what that means but that's how I found this board...

From a previous pressing of this album most likely. Please post details of when/where he purchased so we can squash speculation.

If he bought a new copy from the pressing this thread is about then people are about to lose it. I doubt it though.

From a previous pressing of this album most likely. Please post details of when/where he purchased so we can squash speculation.

If he bought a new copy from the pressing this thread is about then people are about to lose it. I doubt it though.

He said a record store in Chicago, but I think it was most likely an older press. Weird that it was there for under 20 bucks though...