Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I'm reaaaal excited for when someone receives a copy numbered higher than 666. 

you're on a roll lately!

SRC had 2000 of the clear and sold them all out. They had none of the red.

wait, seriously? why isn't anyone in this thread freaking out about this? i feel like more than 666 people claimed to have emailed SRC and got responses saying they got red. fuck, this will be good.

you're on a roll lately!

wait, seriously? why isn't anyone in this thread freaking out about this? i feel like more than 666 people claimed to have emailed SRC and got responses saying they got red. fuck, this will be good.

I could have sworn it originally saying red/clear when I ordered on SRC the moment it went up. I would have ordered somewhere else to get a red copy.

I could have sworn it originally saying red/clear when I ordered on SRC the moment it went up. I would have ordered somewhere else to get a red copy.

exactly my point. SRC indeed claimed to have gotten red, and explicitly told people in emails they were getting red. so if there aren't any red copies coming from them i will wait patiently for the great TDAGARIM shit storm to ravage this thread once again

exactly my point. SRC indeed claimed to have gotten red, and explicitly told people in emails they were getting red. so if there aren't any red copies coming from them i will wait patiently for the great TDAGARIM shit storm to ravage this thread once again

Ok so I just read about 70+ pages of this thread (my god I feel like a vietnam vet), apparently the dude Tony at SRC told someone they had 200. Then emailed another member back and said they didnt know how many they got, which turned into him responding to another saying you'd be more likely to get struck by lighting. Then that turned into grumply telling people to buzz off or something like that.

I think this was already smoothed over. I think they scrambled to get the sale page up and originally tried to get a share of the 666 red and black copies. Then a few days later they just changed the color without any notice (landed their own color). The emails ensued and I think the storm calmed after that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hilarious. Posted for reference:

"Dear folks who are emailing us about the sticker on the Brand New jacket. I am sorry that you seem to misunderstand but we did not manufacture this product. We only purchase it from the manufacturer and then resell it. As well if you choose to remove the sticker from the jacket we cannot send you a new one or refund you once its ruined. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE STICKER FROM THE CARDBOARD JACKET IT WILL RUIN THE PRODUCT! We understand many don't like the sticker on the jacket but we cannot change how this product was made as for we did not make it, only sold it as a retailer."

Honestly I'm not surprised. I mean imagine if you had no idea what Vinyl Collective was and never knew the sticker was coming on the jacket, and it just showed up to you like that. You would probably try peeling it off, right? And then when it didn't peel off your first thought would probably be to contact somebody and tell them how fucking stupid that was, right?

If this really does sound better than the original pressings I kind of want to get it. But that fucking price tag. I might just wait to grab one in store sometime, hopefully cheaper.

i just don't think it's gonna happen unless there's a domestic release. being an import is going to keep the price tag hefty regardless of how much time passes.