Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

So here's the thing, RE: These 4 shows

I think they know that YFW and Daisy are the black sheep in terms of what people want to hear. They'd be foolish not to split them as Deja/Devil and YFW/Daisy and the opposite combo the other night.

I'm seeing them the first night of this 4 show tour. There's no way they'd be dumb enough to have the FIRST SHOW be YFW/Daisy, right? 

They won't re-arrange them. If they did YFW/Daisy it mightn't sell out.

So here's the thing, RE: These 4 shows

I think they know that YFW and Daisy are the black sheep in terms of what people want to hear. They'd be foolish not to split them as Deja/Devil and YFW/Daisy and the opposite combo the other night.

I'm seeing them the first night of this 4 show tour. There's no way they'd be dumb enough to have the FIRST SHOW be YFW/Daisy, right? 

Who even cares, every album is great, and seeing YFW in its entirety would be wicked.

I would want a TDAG/YFW or TDAG/Deja show, but hell they could play any album and id be into it.

so, i managed to get an extra red marbled copy today, #269. im selling it for the retail price (30€ here in germany) plus 9€ tracked shipping plus paypal fees (optional).

if somebody is interested in that one, pm me! to make this a little more fun id like to hold a competition though... to enter just send me your favorite joke in the next two hours. the joke i like the most "wins". one more thing: youve got to be a fairly regular poster on here.

Wow, Amazon.com. Give me more of a blanket answer, please.

"I have checked your order and see that item was temporary out of stock. When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available," this means the item isn't ordered frequently. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take to obtain it or when we'll be able to ship it. If you place an order, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers."

Wow, Amazon.com. Give me more of a blanket answer, please.

"I have checked your order and see that item was temporary out of stock. When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available," this means the item isn't ordered frequently. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take to obtain it or when we'll be able to ship it. If you place an order, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers."

If I had to take a guess it would be they had a placeholder item up for when it was announced, then found out they're only getting a batch of the second wave black copies. Hence why its now not in stock anymore and all previous order delivery estimates say "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

If I had to take a guess it would be they had a placeholder item up for when it was announced, then found out they're only getting a batch of the second wave black copies. Hence why its now not in stock anymore and all previous order delivery estimates say "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Kill me.

I know some of you guys are bummed the release came with a sweet band sticker, but they made it hard to remove without damaging the jacket. With this freebie below, you can keep your LP in one piece but still show your Brand New love on your scooter, backpack or wherever you want.

I'll do the other albums if you guys are into it. 

brand.jpg

ughhh mine has been out for delivery since this morning and all the mail has already come.

This has never ended well for me in the past.

I'm in a similar situation with a FSF Acoustic 7". This is the third time its happened. The first time, it was delivered the next day. The second time, the mailman swung back around at the end of his shift and dropped it off. Hopefully this doesn't end up being a huge headache for ya rooks. 

ughhh mine has been out for delivery since this morning and all the mail has already come.

This has never ended well for me in the past.

Yeah, have had this happen with many things. Usually always shows up the following day. Not really sure where the mix up happens, but then again, the entire postal service is kind of a huge mystery to me 3/4 of the time. Good luck with this one, will be worth it when it comes.

Amazon has been thoroughly unhelpful on the phone.

Apparently, this could be wrong too... but some people who ordered early enough from .com had them ship today. Those may be red ones. I don't know. They have no idea when my order is going to ship, which leads me to assume it'll be black. :(