Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Anyone else not really care that there is sticker on ther record?

So what?! It's not on the vinyl so the music should be just fine...

I'm with ya on this. Happy the sound quality is crisp. I've seen the cover art for TDAG enough times to know what's underneath the sticker..

This made me literally laugh out loud.

Oh, honey. Read the thread a little.

Last time I check the thread last week, It was 114 pages deep. Anyway I can get a synopses of the last 30 pages? Haha.

I just cant believe the poor quality of a release that made them a substantial amount of revenue. Granted, they probably blew a lot of the budget for this release on the rights to actually repress this, but c'mon. If you're charging 40+ dollars for a repress at least give us a gatefold for some type of sturdy artwork. 

Anyone else not really care that there is sticker on ther record?

So what?! It's not on the vinyl so the music should be just fine...

Yea, It sucks that it's on there and kinda ruins the look of it, but the record still spins and sounds fine. Beats spending 200 for a first pressing. 

Both my clear and red came in great shape, but I don't blame anyone for being pissed if they received theirs damaged.

I actually have good luck with records shipping considering all the times I read and hear about stuff being damaged. I have had the same mailman for years now so wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Charge him 15% interest and a holding fee.  

Haha i think i will.  He wanted me to ship it to him before I leave for a month and i can trust him to pay me when he gets his check.... riiiiight

A guy on discogs asked if I could do a payment plan on a couple Manson records.  I was like sure, once the whole amount is paid, i'll ship them to you. (kidding i told him don't buy them if you don't have cash to do so)

On behalf of all of you guys bitching about the sticker.  I decided to email MOV to add a voice to the complaints and this is what I received: 

"Hi Ryan

Thanks for your mail.

Sorry you feel this way about the sleeve/ sticker, glad to hear you enjoyed the audio.

FYI: we always send the artwork to the licensor and they have to approve before we go in production, which they did. This is how they wanted it (the original vinyl version also has this sticker)

All the best

Music On Vinyl"

So.. whatever. Just thought I'd share. 

Haha i think i will.  He wanted me to ship it to him before I leave for a month and i can trust him to pay me when he gets his check.... riiiiight

A guy on discogs asked if I could do a payment plan on a couple Manson records.  I was like sure, once the whole amount is paid, i'll ship them to you. (kidding i told him don't buy them if you don't have cash to do so)

If you have to mortgage something, take a loan, or make payments in order to purchase a record, chances are you shouldn't be spending your money on expensive/rare records or records in general.