Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

jfc. all gimmicks now at this point.

tomorrow:

im doing a limited 'pushing' of my turds. one will be solid, one will be runny. the turd is free, but you will have to pay the water bill that required me to flush it. however, if you want the turd but do not want to pay the other charges, there is simply just a smelling fee.

Can't wait for the SRC red to come in. That means I get it for $45 and can cancel my banquet order that was like $81. I think I have like two more black ones coming though because I didn't cancel my .de in time or another amazon one I was hoping to be red but is going to be black

I ordered thru SCR the day preorders opened. A month later reads posts saying they may not have enough red and we might get black and to email to confirm. Emailed and get back an email 3 days after the order shipped that they only received clear. Now they have red again and are sold out. Just seems so shady. I only placed one order since I'm not trying to flip or pick up trade fodder. Just kinda bitter since they contacted me so late it was already gone everywhere else. Lesson learned if it's something I really want don't risk pre ordering thru SCR.

Hopefully, SRC handles the Deja repress as apposed to MOV. It would be much neater, and SRC usually releases press info on the site before PO is live. And SRC usually does ht variants so if you miss the initial PO, you can have a second shot via ht. Which are pretty easy to snag seeing as How ht usually does "blind" drops on their po's

I ordered thru SCR the day preorders opened. A month later reads posts saying they may not have enough red and we might get black and to email to confirm. Emailed and get back an email 3 days after the order shipped that they only received clear. Now they have red again and are sold out. Just seems so shady. I only placed one order since I'm not trying to flip or pick up trade fodder. Just kinda bitter since they contacted me so late it was already gone everywhere else. Lesson learned if it's something I really want don't risk pre ordering thru SCR.

For real, I ordered day one when they said they had red, now they get red ones in?! Not to mention being charged 5 bucks for replacement sleeves without my permission. Won't be ordering from again if I can help it.