Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I'm sure I e-mailed after hours, or they're digging through Tets' e-mails. ☝️

emailed them after hours about replacing my ripped sleeves. had a response when i woke up.

My copy reached NJ, so it's coming.

UGH, so relieved.

I ordered it completely last minute too. I checked back after I ordered it (maybe ten minutes) and it was gone.

My tracking updated too to now show its it NJ. Seems it was finally accepted today at the Usps sort facility in Bay Shore NY, which I think it means in my case it really didn't ship until today and the label was simply made the 11th. Mines set to be delivered tomorrow. Glad it wasn't cancelled.

Really don't understand why some peoples have had theirs cancelled who ordered when they went up and someone like me who ordered the 2nd day gets a copy :\ Random as hell.

Wait, mine says currently in transit to the destination. WHICH DESTINATION!? is my order canceled? Damn triple crown records! Also, which color sounds the best? I was told the Seafoam sounds more green than the red 666 satan copy, and that the black sounds more black than the Seafoam copy. Is that racist? Is brand new racist??!?,