Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

From the pics I've seen on theBay (and now BN's site), it appears to just have the #000 cover and regular printed paper. I could be wrong, but I think part of the "frilly" edition was the whole red cellophane and die cut versus just printed paper on the "no-frills edition" Again, i've been wrong literally tens of times in my life.

I see what you mean now.

Also, BN posted this to Facebook and said it is the "second printing," which was surprising as it said it would take 4-5 to manufacture the order in my confirmation email. So, I assume these will stay as "frilly" and "non-frilly" editions only as opposed to having 3,4, or 5 printings.

Brand New fans with way too much money

I've thought about putting my first print up on eBay JUST to see what people will pay for it, cuz all I saw when I searched was second printings. But I really don't think I'd wanna part with it anyway. I waiting nearly nine years for that fucker and nearly cried when I checked the mail the day it came.

Did you see that on your account, or did they tell you that? I asked about it, they said they have received a lot of feedback on it and will refund case by case.

We've gotten a lot of feedback from customers regarding the shipping cost for international orders containing the Brand New lyrics booklet, and so we'll be refunding the customers who qualify for a shipping adjustment on a case by case basis. We apologize for any inconvenience that this system error has caused you.

We've gotten a lot of feedback from customers regarding the shipping cost for international orders containing the Brand New lyrics booklet, and so we'll be refunding the customers who qualify for a shipping adjustment on a case by case basis. We apologize for any inconvenience that this system error has caused you.

That's what they sent me as well. Did anyone else receive a refund yet?

Is there a chance to buy just the inner sleeves from Triple Crown? Mine came in pretty bad condition and I'm kinda fizzy when it comes to the condition of my records..

I don't know about Triple Crown, but some labels and manufacturers will send replacement items (inner sleeves, jacket, discs) if you email them.