Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

After seeing sowing season, and briefly looking at the chords that Jesse wrote in the book for that song, am I the only one thinking that maybe hes screwing with us?  The chords don't look right and clearly the words on the album are not the same as in the book.  There are a few instances on Sowing Season where it doesn't match up at all. 

It's also weird that they'd do a cap at two...why not five? One? Why two?

Two is their magic number when limiting purchases.   Deja was two, sea foam DAG two, YFW two, I'm guessing that as unlimited as they say it might be, they still only have so many on hand to sell before they have to reorder the pressing.  Luckily, printing presses are more abundant and quicker than vinyl presses. 

how do you know this one doesn't have the diecut?

From the pics I've seen on theBay (and now BN's site), it appears to just have the #000 cover and regular printed paper. I could be wrong, but I think part of the "frilly" edition was the whole red cellophane and die cut versus just printed paper on the "no-frills edition" Again, i've been wrong literally tens of times in my life.