Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Locking this for at least another month would be cool. There's just gonna be dickheads posting stupid shit in this thread with no relevant information to this release, which will in turn make me open the thread every time said dickheads post stupid shit, which just makes for a bad experience on VC. ¯\(°_o)/¯

you can't really classify that as sexist.

he said females TOO get thirsty for the D.

If it's anything it's just stupid, and maybe Freudian.

You're making the "i'm not racist, I have black friends" argument.  It's not a path you want to go down.

A lot of people rude, sexist, ignorant, chauvinistic: mods - everything is OK lets continue the jokes. 

Said people get called the fuck out:  mods - oh no, this is getting serious now, lets lock the thread!

What the hell.

would like patt hickey to describe how I am a "sexist pig". if you read my comments the only one where I used the word "boob" was a comment where I was saying she should get equal treatment, not treated differently because of said "*****". other than that I said something about a highschool girl mentality because of her pm'ing someone asking if she could "love them now or later". and then saying that she wasnt getting ripped on as hard as some other people because of her sex. the only one that could be linked to sexism is maybe that last comment, but not in a harsh way.

I'm not the one dropping "D" comments and shit patt hickey, and I am only writing this because I don't really enjoy being called a sexist pig.

I'm out. I h8 getting super seri0us online cause it looks dumb so l888rrr.

I can't handle sexist pigs, you need to be castrated.

I can follow / get saying mean things to other people in a “joking manor” to people saying / doing dumb things. Whether it be in a friendly setting or on the internet where people have no problems being assholes to each other

Now the problem is some guys that think it’s okay to say tongue in cheek insults : "guys I want to be an internet white knight - someone teach me how” followed by “pm me 4 pix - will trade 4 BN vinyl” or acting like its not big deal : ”i actually think the roast was less severe due to her being a chick” or blatantly being an ass : “we understand that females too get thirsty for the D" , and then have the audacity to include "[she came] posting dumb shit and getting ripped on then dudes come in and stand up for her cause shes a chick with boobs but then they realize they crucified any dude who asked the same questions as her cause they didnt have boobs”.

The problem is that these guys make it gender based insults. It may be true that would say similar things to the other guys, but they go out of their way to make sure she and everyone else knows that they are commenting on her being a women in a heavy male populated area.

Second part, to all any one of you seeing this go down and not opening your mouth, you’re just as bad. You don’t have to be a “white knight” and defend her honor or some other bullshit. It’s not about defending her, it’s about correcting assholes from their bullshit. 

i acknowledge and appreciate your adopting the role of Internet Shitstorm Crusader, but... this is the internet. do you expect people to be intelligent and respectful on the internet? i don't even expect that from people in real life. and i'm rarely disappointed.

edit: i've quickly realized this will be construed as me defending people who are morons, but that's not the case. i also do not wish to spend any more time in this thread as my physical and mental health is rapidly deteriorating with each additional minute i spend reading this thread so i will proceed to not defend myself.