Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

just got my two records in, really the worst packaging i've seen (at least from them.) two records thrown loosely in an over-sized box with no protection keeping them in place. i would get on them for this, but surprisingly the records aren't damaged at all.

in other news the gnarwolves record looks sick! i don't think the picture on hot topic's website did it justice

9gAHkr9.jpg

just got my two records in, really the worst packaging i've seen (at least from them.) two records thrown loosely in an over-sized box with no protection keeping them in place. i would get on them for this, but surprisingly the records aren't damaged at all.

in other news the gnarwolves record looks sick! i don't think the picture on hot topic's website did it justice

9gAHkr9.jpg

That's sick! I just got mine today, and it's a lot heavier on the blue.

So dude wants to save a few bucks? Nothing wrong with that.

Then order from BullMoose? They have it up according to the Deja thread, and it's like $5 cheaper shipped from BM than before shipping from HT.

If he really wanted to save a few bucks that badly, he would've tried himself instead of asking a message board for a discount code he's not actually supposed to use.

Hot damn, meme material right there. Waits years on a repress, wants a discount code when ordering.

vinyl collecting is an expensive hobby itself, how can you tell me what I should be doing/seeking out deals in my life? There was a 10$ off order of 30 floating around here somewhere but it expected it to be out of date. I would rather get the album from 32$ down to 22$ and have it ship to my store for FREE, instead of spending an extra 8$ from another site. Sorry, but I'm not sitting at work for 30 minutes just to get a record to me. Though I'm throwing my money at this hobby and what I enjoy, doesn't mean I have to throw every dollar bud.