Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Travis, will anymore copies of Commit this to Memory by Motion City Soundtrack be going up on the site? My copy is skipping in the middle of the first track. I tried cleaning it off a few times and still get the same skip. I called HT customer support and was told it's sold out and was offered to return it for a refund. Does anyone else's copy have the same skip?

I listened to mine and I didn't notice any skip, but I did see some kind of scratch in the first track's grooves - but I did not notice it affecting my copy. 

Travis, will anymore copies of Commit this to Memory by Motion City Soundtrack be going up on the site? My copy is skipping in the middle of the first track. I tried cleaning it off a few times and still get the same skip. I called HT customer support and was told it's sold out and was offered to return it for a refund. Does anyone else's copy have the same skip?

Pretty sure mine skipped too, but I assumed i caused it. I'll go back and listen again when I got a chance

Those first three Panic! At The Disco albums are in serious need of a repress, through Hot Topic or elsewhere. I really hope that happens sometime in the near-future, though I will only be picking up Pretty. Odd. and Vices & Virtues. The latter was only ever pressed through Hot Topic, so I hope there are plans to press it again. The prices these albums are fetching online is ridiculous.