URGENT: Anyone have a phone number for almightyseancore?

i'm ok guys. that wasn't a suicide note, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't considering it.

don't worry about me.

i'm not into the whole 'HEY EVERYONE FEEL SORRY FOR ME' shit anymore.

sarah is my ex wife. i bitched about it a lot on here when she left. left me for another man, etc.

i still love her, i've been raising my kids without her for 11 months.

shit gets hard sometimes.

i'm not going to do anything stupid.

thanks for caring tho. it's nice to know that people out there are like that. i don't have anyone in person to turn to, aside from her, and she doesn't really care.

Hey brotha, keep your chin up and love yourself and your kids. Don't worry about your ex. She's nothing worth holding on to. I say this because I've been through a fairly similar experience. My ex-wife who I thought the world of lied to me and flew across the country to fuck an old ex-boyfriend. I thought she was going on a work trip, stupid trusting me. Needless to say I figured it out a few weeks later, especially when she turned up pregnant and it was easy to figure out it wasn't me who knocked her up. I thought my world was over, but it wasn't. I slowly picked up the pieces and my dignity and moved on. I'm now with someone who thinks the world of me and loves me with all her heart, and it feels damn good because it made me realize my ex cared so little for me for so long. I guess what I'm trying to say is everything is ok. You have 2 amazing kids who love and need you very much. Take care of yourself and while I'm a total stranger, if you ever need someone to vent to, hit me up.

You have 2 amazing kids who love and need you very much.

3 kids. ;)

thanks tho. she cheated on me several times before we got married.

we were together for 9 years, before we got married, and she left me for some dude she works with 14 months later.

the only reason i cling so close is because of the family.

i really want it back together and functioning the way its supposed to.

As someone that just lost another friend to suicide this past week. Don't consider it Sean. No matter how hard your life is right now, it will not compare to you family's life living without you.

I'm in another country. I'll quite likely never meet you. But if you ever need to vent. Send me a PM here. I'll read it, and if you want i'll respond. Just venting does SO MUCH TO HELP. 

This isn't just for Sean I guess. But if anyone here, for any reason at all is feeling down, or wants to vent. Send me a PM. I won't tell a soul about anything you write. If you want me to reply I'll do it, if not I won't.

Suicide is never the solution to any of anyone's problems.

Much love, Jase

sean, i feel for you, but judging just from what i've seen you post on here and just read on facebook, that relationship with her is rididulously destructive and only serves to bring you down even more. i know i'm saying things that you probably already know, but sometimes 'staying together for the kids' isn't actually the best option at all.

but seriously, stay strong. things will get better and we're all here for you.

thanks guys. i'm more or less going to try and do the exact opposite of everything i've been doing lately.

the funk is literally eating me alive.

going to spend most of my time cleaning and focusing on being a dad, because 1, that needs to happen, and 2, it might be a pretty good distraction.

Sean. I remember what you went through with the separation and how you shared it with us here. As always, we're here for you. 

Going through all the comments and back-and-forth, it is clear to me that Sarah is not a good person for you. Let her be a good mother for the kids. But as you far as you go, she needs to be out of your life. 

And you need to always be a good father to your 3 kids. That's always the priority. 

As has been said already and will continue to be said, we're here for ya, man. Vent. Bitch. Complain. Laugh. Smile. Whatever. You got plenty of friendly ears to listen and shoulders to lean on 'round here. 

All I ask, Sean, is you actually consider taking the advice and suggestions your friends—either on here, on Facebook or in real life—offer, instead of staying stuck in your constant state of wallowing. You're the only one who can change your life for the better, so stop digging yourself into a deeper hole and take a step toward a brighter future already.

And for fucks sake, don't leave a goddamn suicide note on Facebook, "joking" or not. You knew what you were doing. Don't be surprised at the response.

Guest deleted

Hey Sean,

Remember that things will get better. That girl is not for you. You're better off without and there is someone else who is great for you out there, but like you say, you should probably focus on yourself and your children right now.

I had a friend who committed suicide and he left us all and his child to grow up without a father. Very sad.

Remember: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

We love you.

I havent been married with kids but dated a girl i was best friends with for 3 years then dated for 3 more. 6 years with the girl i thought would be my wife. She cheated on me we got back together. Then a few months later went back and did it again. I was heartbroken, still loved her. 

First year after was a blur of depression and just being in a dark grey cloud.

Fast forward 3 years...

I am now able to look at our relationship from a new perspective and realize how dysfunctional it was. I am very easy going which makes me easy to manipulate, especially when she knew I loved her so much. But wasn't able to see that till about 2 years after the break up.

Everything happens for a reason. Right now it feels like good guys finish last, but soon youll win, I know it.

I am so greatful she broke up with me as I am in a much better place than I would be if we were still together.

I have a new girlfriend who is just the greatest thing in the world. Can't imagine even a single fight with her ever.

Your time will come, be patient.

Spend time with your kids. I am a kindergarten teacher. Use their imagination. That shit is magic. Look at the world through their perspective as a wonderful magical place. I have rough days and then just look at my students smile and laugh and it turns everything around

Sean, I don't know you, but as a future mental health professional I would suggest talking to someone. If things get really bad and if you're having suicidal ideation it won't hurt to go see a professional counselor or therapist. Just another third party (like all of us that don't know you intimately) to help you get through rough patches. There are no stigmas from seeking therapy. I've been in therapy for 6 months and all I can say is that it is helping. It's a person that you don't have to be self conscious around. It's a person that will listen and try to help you find your own solutions. If you do not have insurance or money there are always agencies with sliding scales. Just thought I'd impart a little wisdom. 

Sean, I don't know you, but as a future mental health professional I would suggest talking to someone. If things get really bad and if you're having suicidal ideation it won't hurt to go see a professional counselor or therapist. Just another third party (like all of us that don't know you intimately) to help you get through rough patches. There are no stigmas from seeking therapy. I've been in therapy for 6 months and all I can say is that it is helping. It's a person that you don't have to be self conscious around. It's a person that will listen and try to help you find your own solutions. If you do not have insurance or money there are always agencies with sliding scales. Just thought I'd impart a little wisdom. 

Going off of what turnstiles said. http://locator.apa.org/index.cfm?event=search.results that is a list of APA accredited Psychologists within 20 miles of St. Louis. Call one of them up and set an appointment. Everything you've said on here in the last year or so and on FB makes me think this would help you out immensely. 

i've been talking to a few close friends about it.

the hardest part of it all is that i still see her almost every day, because she likes to come visit her kids as often as possible.

we don't share custody because of her current boyfriends drug problem.

when times are rough for them, she tells me she still loves me, and wants to be with me, but refuses to leave him for me. hugs me a lot, holds my hand. etc.

when times are good with them she's cruel to me, constantly insulting, and pushing me away. telling me i'm being 'intrusive' when i try to hug her or tell her i love her, etc.

she says that if they ever break up, she will be right back here with us, but until then, she's going to tough it out with him.

he's put her through hell during the past 11 months, and she stays with him, mostly due to physical attraction and their amazing sex life.

she says aside from those two things, she really doesn't enjoy being with him, but those two things alone make the relationship worth it.

and her attraction towards me is the exact opposite. no physical attraction, but she loves who i am as a partner.

i do things like open doors for her, cook for her, rub her feet, etc. and she really misses that kind of treatment.

it's kind of a have cake / eat it too situation, because she can still enjoy those things from me during her visits, and go  home to him for the sex.

it's a horrible thing to deal with honestly, but i've been distracting myself by correcting my mistakes.

did a lot of well needed laundry / house cleaning / playing with my kids / listening to happy records instead of sad records today.

i got a lot done.

i'm going to try and continue to just focus on things like that until she gets her head straight.

weather or not other people think she's good for me, i believe she's worth the wait.

if she never comes back, so be it, but i'm not in any kind of position to date or be with other people right now.

i've tried it a few times since she left, and it felt so fake i had to break up with them and admit i was still in love with my ex, and couldn't truly give them that kind of romance or affection, and that i was just substituting my desires for her with them.

i struggle with this stuff all the time, some days are worse than others, sometimes i have a full week or two of being totally fine, and then get thrown right back into a slum just because my ex will start talking about how she still has feelings for me again.

i don't want to tell her not to talk about it, because its nice to hear it. very uplifting. and possibly healthy for whatever potential future we may have.

but in all reality, she could be with this guy for lord knows how many years, maybe even marry him, so yea.

i dunno.

life. yeah. etc.