Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

Can you post what was in the book in a spoiler box? I'm interested to know what was different.

the biggest change is that...

sansa doesn't tell anyone she's sansa

and in terms of this situation...

there was some singer guy who had the hots for sansa, he happened to be in the room when baelish pushed lysa, and then they torture a confession out of him (e.g., they cut out his eyes and some fingers and stick him in a skycell)

Can you post what was in the book in a spoiler box? I'm interested to know what was different.

In the books there is a singer in the room with the moon door when Petyr kills Lysa. Petyr and Sansa give the Lords of the Vale the same story that the singer is the one who push Lysa. These lords believe Sansa(Alayne) to be Littlefinger's bastard daughter. Everything smooths over more or less and you learn more about the overall plans that Littlefinger has for Sansa in light of Lord Roberts(Robin) not so great health..

added some more cool info re: sansa

its important to note that the singer is the same singer who ratted our Tyrion Lannister at the bar in season 1 when Catelyn found him and took him captive. He went to the eeryie with them, and ended up falling in love with Lysa and staying there. She loved the singer and so did their kid. In the books, when he gets locked up and they cut his eyes and fingers or whatever all he could do was sing, so he sang all night at all times, the saddest songs, and it kept sansa and the boy up and they all hated it. it would have been great in the show.

My incredibly selfish desire is that the show gets ahead of the books and GRRM never catches up.  

It's hard enough to go on the internet and see anything GOT related, without the book readers dropping spoilers (not saying people in this thread are doing it).

It won't be the end of the world, or anything, cause it's just a tv show, but if the books get completed before the show wraps up, people are going to put the ending out there for everyone to see.  

My incredibly selfish desire is that the show gets ahead of the books and GRRM never catches up.  

It's hard enough to go on the internet and see anything GOT related, without the book readers dropping spoilers (not saying people in this thread are doing it).

It won't be the end of the world, or anything, cause it's just a tv show, but if the books get completed before the show wraps up, people are going to put the ending out there for everyone to see.  

There will be more outlash if the show finishes first and gives the same ending that the book will have whenever it is completed.