Quick! The Baddest Dude On the Boards, Fight George Zimmerman! Enter Now!

Submissions are being looked at for anyone who wants to fight George Zimmerman. Wouldn't it just be bad ass as hell if someone on the boards were up to do it? I say we'd all buy that guy a record if he could actually get in the ring.

0130-george-zimmerman-boxing-1.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match/

Submit via e-mail: [email protected]

Yeah yesterday was a bad day for news.  Between the hate with this and the American bashing w/ the Amanda Knox case, I had to check out.  

Although I think GZ is trying to be some sort of hero celebrity and it's fucking stupid.  He needs to thank his lucky stars he wasn't put in jail or murdered yet and move to somewhere remote

This piece of shit can donate as much as he wants to charity, he's still a murderer who's glorification is disgusting. He probably gets off knowing that he can do shit like this and keep his heinous buzz going. In a perfect world the population would advise his to go fuck himself and die and not pay any attention to this.

/rant

PS: If anyone beats the living shit out of him I vote for Lebowski.

this saddens me, a lot.

its un-fucking-belivable what some people do.

my bet is that whoever is "randomly" chosen will be a white guy who is weakish (weaker than GZ). there is no way that the promoters of this would risk someone actually risking Zimmermans life. many people would not stop once they heard the bell/official/etc