The Dear Hunter "Acts I, II, & III" Represses

I got my replacement in the mail today, they shipped it like a tank! Question before I open it: is it a possibility this is NOT the 180g version? And how would I know? Would the SKU# be different?

Thanks for any help

I received my replacement on Monday.  Unfortunately for me, mine had glue lines again on each disc.  And, it was a 150g version and not the 180g I originally ordered.  So if you got replacements, check the weight.

As I stated, I would like to be sure before opening the vinyl. Are you suggesting I'm supposed to be able to tell a 30g difference in hand?

Honestly, I doubt I would be able to hear a difference anyway. But I want what I paid for.

I could tell a difference when holding both copies of the 180 gram and the 150 gram.  That's what clued me in to actually weigh them and make sure I received the 150 instead of 180.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

My 150g Act III had the glue problem.  Fuck.  Sent them an email and they sent a replacement.  Arrived today with same defect.  Fuck.

Anyone else have issues with the 150g version?

Fuck.

I ordered it from an Amazon seller and received it last week with the same problem. I took it to my local store and they cleaned it for me..now it looks perfect. So if someone is still having this problem, cheer up because it can be solved if you have a record cleaning machine and know well how to use it..

• 1 month later...

I doubt it, that was on the original digital release cover

I think he means if the scale of that album, in relation to the shirts, is correct, then it is the size of an LP and not a CD.

When the live album dropped, Casey said there weren't any immediate plans to press it to vinyl. With lead times being what they are, I doubt we will see it this soon. But we can hope!