Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

Damn out of up & down posts.

If you don't like the band then find another thread?!

If you do like the band the glad everyone has been able to get one so far (even if it took a few tries.)

Off of topic, but I can't find anywhere on the site that talks about this.  There is a limit of up/down votes?

More than half of BOTH releases are gone as of now , for those interested 

Sorry for the store issues.... if you want one then keep trying and it should be better now, the traffic seems to be slowing down a bit

Hey ETR, since these were pressed will there be a chance that the other GC albums will be pressed anytime soon?

Picked up the self titled cause it was pop punk gold in its day!

Since I didn't want to start a new thread asking for things to be repressed, this may be as good a place as any (there's relation, I swear).  Any chance of getting Midtown - Forget What You Know repressed?  Reason being is I remember Travis saying he never had any luck with getting Sony catalog stuff repressed (when he had the first 2 midtown records pressed).  Since these GC records are Epic (Sony) and Midtown is Columbia (Sony) it seems that door may be open now?

Ive spoken to the band about it and they plan to do it themselves one day so I chose to respect their wishes. I speak to rob hitt from the band sometimes because he manages a few artist's ive worked with so maybe if they never end up actually re-uniting then I can convince him but I think they are planning to do their own re-issues when & if the band members ever feel like playing together again.

So if I have read the thread correctly there are 500 each of the color version and a 1000 each on black? 3000 total pressed and you guys don't think this will be a cut out bin record in a year? We'll see.

Who cares? If people want these now and want to buy them, what does it even matter if a couple end up in a bargain bin a couple years from now?

Just let it go, we all know you have far superior musical tastes to anyone who listens to GC. You win.

Ive spoken to the band about it and they plan to do it themselves one day so I chose to respect their wishes. I speak to rob hitt from the band sometimes because he manages a few artist's ive worked with so maybe if they never end up actually re-uniting then I can convince him but I think they are planning to do their own re-issues when & if the band members ever feel like playing together again.

Ah not the news I was hoping for, but thanks for the info!

What ya need to do is get Rufio - 1985 pressed! :D

With a Don't Hate Me 7"!

Just let it go, we all know you have far superior musical tastes to anyone who listens to GC. You win.

I would say my musical taste is superior to anyone who likes this teeny bopper junk. All I was saying is that I think it is amusing when people spent money on stuff that is no where near the value of what they spent.

I would say my musical taste is superior to anyone who likes this teeny bopper junk. All I was saying is that I think it is amusing when people spent money on stuff that is no where near the value of what they spent.

But the "value" here is totally subjective. I would happily pay $22 for a copy of Baby, One More Time if it was ever pressed. But I guess I'm just a teeny bopper so what do I know.

Are these going out right away or are they pre orders?

They will start shipping tomorrow....ETR generally does not do pre orders of any kind unless its a special circumstance

It is better for everyone

1) not having to wait week/months 

2) me not having to deal with emails of people asking where their order is

3) so we can photograph the final product in order for people to know exactly what they are buying

I know you guys want to jam these records after your Dad sends you to your room for not mowing the lawn, Man, he just doesn't understand you!

Alright that's enough now. If you don't like this band simply avoid this thread. Nobody had ever change anyone's mind on the internet by insulting them.

based on how fast these are selling & the fact that it is the first time pressing,  I pretty confident that these will retain value + some

They will start shipping tomorrow....ETR generally does not do pre orders of any kind unless its a special circumstance

It is better for everyone

1) not having to wait week/months 

2) me not having to deal with emails of people asking where their order is

3) so we can photograph the final product in order for people to know exactly what they are buying

I dig this method!

Excited to get my copies :)