Brand New - Daisy LP green vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

The band only wanted to do this on clear green vinyl so that's why the repress is on the same color. 

This album rules, everyone should own it. If you like Brand New and think you don't like this album you should give it another listen.

7 minutes ago, travis said:

The band only wanted to do this on clear green vinyl so that's why the repress is on the same color. 

This album rules, everyone should own it. If you like Brand New and think you don't like this album you should give it another listen.

Pretty much this. I was anti-Daisy forever and re-listened to it this year and most of the tracks are really solid. If you're expecting another Deja you'll be unhappy but it's a nice companion to TDAG (although not as good of course)

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Pretty much this. I was anti-Daisy forever and re-listened to it this year and most of the tracks are really solid. If you're expecting another Deja you'll be unhappy but it's a nice companion to TDAG (although not as good of course)

I didn't expect another Deja, I just thought they'd follow up D&G (their masterpiece imo) a lot better than a Modest Mouse worship record. But I'll give it another chance and order it soon. 

• 1 year later...

Going grave diggin on this thread.
Just got a hot tip, Daisy Green back up for sale at HT, with a discount to boot!

Checked the product ID numbers, seems as if it is overstock from the original Repress, not a new 2018 variant...

though obviously I cant say for sure. 

http://www.hottopic.com/product/brand-new---daisy-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10240093.html?cgid=band-merch-vinyl

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Going grave diggin on this thread.
Just got a hot tip, Daisy Green back up for sale at HT, with a discount to boot!

Checked the product ID numbers, seems as if it is overstock from the original Repress, not a new 2018 variant...

though obviously I cant say for sure. 

http://www.hottopic.com/product/brand-new---daisy-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10240093.html?cgid=band-merch-vinyl

Dang... shows as in-stock until you try to add it to your cart... then changes to out of stock.