new tattoo appresh

• 1 month later...

On 1/22/2018 at 10:32 PM, piky0032 said:

Just got blasted by Sam Kane at Ocean Ink, Miranda in Sydney......He is pretty well known for his sick sharks and these theme skulls

https://imgur.com/EvIogIN

Pretty stoked with it

Cant sort out the link

Looks great! I love Sam Kane.  If I ever have money I'm going to Australia just for tattoos.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sat at a convention today in Melbourne "Rites of Passage" was very interesting to sit with crowds of people walking past, it was distracting and really fun

Got this just below the knee.....Cheeky Bommy Knocker hahaha

Vedi3GQ.jpg

Having fun with this artist, have a couple in the same style/colour scheme now and definitely getting more.....he's a Legend

@Tattoosbycharlos on insta

Edited by piky0032

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, nancy_raygun said:

t0rAU99.jpg

Sleep and Ancient Aliens inspired half sleeve I just got done by Mikey Wheeler at Mercy Seat in Kansas City.. been wanting to get something like this done for a while now, really pleased with how it turned out.

Weedian! I dig it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Looks awesome, dude! I'm going to see Greggletron again in November for a big ole eagle rib piece :)

Niceeee! I started my chest with him like 2 years ago. Haven’t seen him since. I finally made an appointment with him last May for July. Then I opened a restaurant and the appointment happened to be scheduled the day before we opened. Ima get in there one of these days and finish it up. 

7 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Niceeee! I started my chest with him like 2 years ago. Haven’t seen him since. I finally made an appointment with him last May for July. Then I opened a restaurant and the appointment happened to be scheduled the day before we opened. Ima get in there one of these days and finish it up. 

Chest...ouchhhhh! That's been the worst for me so far

• 3 weeks later...